Coding Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 License Key Free

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

☆★CHRISMODz69®☆★

Active Poster
Oct 16, 2013
sydney new
If you have Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013, but didn't buy it and you are on the free trial, this thread is for you. Here I have a WORKING serial number that you can use to activate your account so you won't be on the trial anymore, you will have full access to the program.

How do I use this serial to activate my account? Well first of all open Visual Studio and go to the File tab. Then hit Account Settings as shown here:

http://*************.net/forums/data/MetaMirrorCache/i.gyazo.com_09bb1e69889ef40c3f4c3dacd1111494_1.png

Once you click this, down the bottom of the account settings and on the bottom right of the screen there will be a link to verify your account, click on this and paste the license key to activate it. Then you're done!

I hope this helps out, and enjoy the full version of Visual Studio!

LICENSE KEY: BWG7X-J98B3-W34RT-33B3R-JVYW9

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Thanks dude, will be very useful for me and others! :heart: :)

Bumsi

Apr 7, 2014
Thanks it woorks =)
Bananaman.gif
:dance:

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
If you have Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013, but didn't buy it and you are on the free trial, this thread is for you. Here I have a WORKING serial number that you can use to activate your account so you won't be on the trial anymore, you will have full access to the program.

How do I use this serial to activate my account? Well first of all open Visual Studio and go to the File tab. Then hit Account Settings as shown here:

i.gyazo.com_09bb1e69889ef40c3f4c3dacd1111494_1.png

Once you click this, down the bottom of the account settings and on the bottom right of the screen there will be a link to verify your account, click on this and paste the license key to activate it. Then you're done!

I hope this helps out, and enjoy the full version of Visual Studio!

LICENSE KEY: BWG7X-J98B3-W34RT-33B3R-JVYW9

I downloaded visual studio 2013 and got a free licence with it. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: xd