Competition Rules - 5+ Posts To Enter Competitions

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Competition holders have 14 days to inform and deliver the prize. Failure to do so is an offence which can lead to a temporary or permanent ban. If the prize requires more time to be delivered or something comes up, please speak to a member of staff about the issue.
  1. Competition holders are able to change their terms until a member participates in the competition. If you change the terms during the contest you could have your thread closed due to being unfair.
  2. Competitions are only allowed to give away legal items. Illegal items include:
    • Credit Cards
    • Drugs
    • Stolen Items
    • Stolen Accounts
  3. The competition must be ran fairly for example, it should not benefit the competition holder or a certain group of participants.
  4. Competitions should be in a realistic manner, for example competitions requesting members to participate in long activity such as "1000 posts to enter". These are not allowed.
  5. Participants must follow the terms of the competition holder. Be respectful of their rules and show etiquette to other members. You are not allowed to keep changing your answer or post multiple times if its not allowed by the competition holder. Competition holder are free to report any members that are not following their terms.
  6. When giving away accounts, you must show a screenshot with your ConsoleCrunch username or if its a product post a picture with your ConsoleCrunch username.
  7. No asking for likes, No asking for followers
  8. Competitions should include a start date and end date.
    If the competition goes beyond the end date, the thread get closed and the starter have to pm a Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EvilNatDraxx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hey everybody
    @ QM|T_JinX: hey everybody