Console Crunch "Xbox360" Special edition "Read ;)"

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Hey guys, okay for the people that watched my video i said that i was working on a xbox? Anyway im creating a special edition slim console for Console Crunch to be sold! Its will have the console crunch logo cut out and led! Its will also be flashed and have the cool runner rgh kit and dev! Yes ill be installing the dev kit too :D Its will be based on the website color, also im creating a custom dash board so it will contain the console crunch features. Ill be buying the kits real soon and then get to work. The console will only be sold in uk for postage cost :( Ill also be doing a ps3!

Reactions: dez mc and Sinister

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Wow looking forward to seeing this could you update us with a picture when done?

Reactions: dez mc

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
sounds good how much will it sell for i'm in uk might be interested in buying it
will ps3 be a slim edition and will it be cfw
Yes slim edition and yes ;) Hmm depends on how much i spent my profit :) £15o postage included around about

Reactions: dez mc

noobman

Jan 9, 2014
Hey guys, okay for the people that watched my video i said that i was working on a xbox? Anyway im creating a special edition slim console for Console Crunch to be sold! Its will have the console crunch logo cut out and led! Its will also be flashed and have the cool runner rgh kit and dev! Yes ill be installing the dev kit too :D Its will be based on the website color, also im creating a custom dash board so it will contain the console crunch features. Ill be buying the kits real soon and then get to work. The console will only be sold in uk for postage cost :( Ill also be doing a ps3!
that id you sold to me was banned...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.