Banned Console ID #44

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2013
0000000100840009142583DA8BC8B3A200000000000000000000000000000000

Happy Modding

Also Don't Mod GTAV or BO2 with this Console Id as it will make it likely to get Banned quickly.

Reactions: Garrett Martin
Oct 26, 2013
First of all thank you ssoo much!! So even if using an app like psnpatch, PSNope, or SEn that "disables" your cfw and removes syscalls it's still not a good idea to play BO2? and now GTA5 is on the no play list as well? Thanks again tho!!

Oct 25, 2013
First of all thank you ssoo much!! So even if using an app like psnpatch, PSNope, or SEn that "disables" your cfw and removes syscalls it's still not a good idea to play BO2? and now GTA5 is on the no play list as well? Thanks again tho!!

Honestly that can be alright though theirs always a chance, another thing most people don't use them apps or know how to use them.
Though I highly advise against BO2 modding especially zombies
GTAV its a high risk of a CID banned at the moment around 80%

Oct 26, 2013
No need to test it in 1 houers, it's working just fine for me :-D I was wondering tho, when they get banned does it kick you? or just can't log back in after log off?

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Can someone else confirm if its banned?

ZERGUS

Oct 28, 2013
Banned.
How cen be such retrarded??? ITS ONLY NOT TO PLAY GTA5 BO2 BF. Thats all. OMG.
Who can sell me console id? PM PLS

TornModz

Oct 24, 2013
Banned.
How cen be such retrarded??? ITS ONLY NOT TO PLAY GTA5 BO2 BF. Thats all. OMG.
Who can sell me console id? PM PLS
its not just playing gta v and bo2 you think sony wont notice if 100 or more people use the same console id?

Oct 26, 2013
i think thay dont care

PLS SELL ME CONSOLEID

Just go out and start finding consoles with Yellow Light of Death or other problem and get it running and grab the I.Ds. Thing with Y.L.O.D. is most of the time you can get it going with the blow dryer trick. It's a very short term fix but who cares, just need it going long enough to hack and grab I.D.s. Or can even use a heat gun and get them running pretty good again. Or if you can find one with disk read problems that would be great!! I just got my first i.d. from one and I got two more ylod consoles on the way!!

Reactions: dze
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: khlead has posted a new reply in the thread "6,288 Premium Modded Avatars (PNG Files)".