Dont use ccapi!!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xMotionxHavoc

Oct 7, 2013
this so called source is .org I removed the thread because yes the .dll does contain a id stealer and Rogero your psn nope method does not work the only way to block it is to use Sharks anti CID stealer

Reactions: edjuh1992

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
CCAPI does not have data stealing by its own BUT any tool u use with it could have one. Grab offsets and do your own apps. Actually i coded a wrapper dll around and instead the real dll so i always know wich memory adresses are read and written by a tool beforehand. Coders out there, logging/emulating/forwarding entry points from a winpe dll to another is really easy so u dont need the pain of analyzing bytecode with IDA ^^

To X-Sony's-Nightmare-X and else interested, spoof tools such as psnpatch edit values in main memory pool, but ccapi has full peek/poke access to flash, lvl1 and lvl2 even after patching syscalls. Thats why its potentially dangerous, but having local peek/poke disabled while remote peek/poke is still available is a useful feature on proper hands.

My tought is that if ure using ccapi online ure cheating hard and noisy, no need to blame a coder about banned cids. tmapi/ccapi never released would be better for everyone including legit users supporting developers, but its too late to be dreaming lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Lindows has joined the room.