E3 Flasher Help (Plz) (PS4)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
*Indian accent*
Hmmmm it seems like your system is infected with a virus. Please call tech support so we can remote in on your PC to help you with your console.
ok promise ur not gonna steal my psn card money thanks

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
Don't worry. The first repair is free! All we need to do is remote into your PC and run a few things and that should fix your PS4!
well the last time i do this person name apocolypsyoshi stole all my game sav and money r u sure u legit if not i can call a cops on you and arrest u (jus sayin)

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
well the last time i do this person name apocolypsyoshi stole all my game sav and money r u sure u legit if not i can call a cops on you and arrest u (jus sayin)

We are 100% legit all we need to do is remote into your PC. I'm sure apocolypsyoshi is a fake so please download this program here here so we can fix your issue!

SomervilleGuy

Jul 7, 2017
Hey I see no one rly knows how to on here. Uhave to get a tool called a teensy, its similar to the flasher as it can read and write the chip, u can get one here https://www.amazon.com/pjrc-Teensy-2-0/dp/B00NC4302Q . next u need another tool to actually read/write the chip here http://www.******.net/******-news/72637/ps4ac1dflashtool-is-released.html . idk how to actually do it yet, I'll be attempting it soon, I'll post back here to say how it goes.

SomervilleGuy

Jul 7, 2017
I didn't understand yet, if this is a serious thread :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:
It's serious there's a jailbreak for a ps4 on 1.76 like a PS3 on 3.55. It's fairly new so there's barely any home brew apps and u can't get online yet. Once they develop the jailbreak more I'm gonna downgrade mine. Hopefully there's a downgrading hardware by then.

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
It's serious there's a jailbreak for a ps4 on 1.76 like a PS3 on 3.55. It's fairly new so there's barely any home brew apps and u can't get online yet. Once they develop the jailbreak more I'm gonna downgrade mine. Hopefully there's a downgrading hardware by then.
Nah, I made this thread as a joke. I said I was trying to put my E3 flasher into my PS4. Which is obviously not possible (because duh). But yeah, figured I'd kill this thread now. Kinda surprised to see some people take this seriously though lmao

Reactions: Lindows

SomervilleGuy

Jul 7, 2017
Nah, I made this thread as a joke. I said I was trying to put my E3 flasher into my PS4. Which is obviously not possible (because duh). But yeah, figured I'd kill this thread now. Kinda surprised to see some people take this seriously though lmao
Well ya u can't jb w a e3 flasher lmao but u can downgrade a PS4 with other hardware

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.