Grand Theft Auto V (Bypass Update)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Hey guys okay more on my last post, we have re-edited the tuneable file, its being tested in few minuets.. If it works ill re-lease the file as it bypasses everything! If you want requests on stuff you need to let me know and ill send you a email with the version you want!

More on the servers! I may have found a way of getting around it but me and my mate are looking into it first see the risks ;) "All im saying" Anyway a encrypted server can be broken! Remember that!

A written tut on how to fully modify "Grand Theft Auto V" will be released soon, and please i know people have been using my tut's as there own or taking my idea's "No names" but please you basically don't know the knowledge ;) and also Saturday im signing up for army :laughing:so if i get accepted ill let ya know when my training starts!

Grand Theft Auto Modding + Servers: Okay people have been worried about using servers and getting console/profile ban! Please don't worry, your not modding your console your using a dns servers and using the R* server id! It won't have a affect on console... All that can happen is R* reset your account and you will be placed into a Cheater lobby!

Using a pirate copy version: If your using a pirate copy version yes you will get ban! But Mainly on xbox! Ps3 you need jail brake then transfer files across ;)....

Please don't complain or take my stuff/idea's i post! Thanks COD3X

☆★CHRISMODz69®☆★

Active Poster
Oct 16, 2013
sydney new
i know this is random but do uu know how to fix a semi or full bricked ps3? the ps3 turns on then beeps (five times) then turns of i got told that the guy went from dex to cex and bricked it. but i tryed the unbricking methed and it didnt seem to work.

Reactions: xDestroyinq

STR6

Dec 26, 2013
Hey guys okay more on my last post, we have re-edited the tuneable file, its being tested in few minuets.. If it works ill re-lease the file as it bypasses everything! If you want requests on stuff you need to let me know and ill send you a email with the version you want!

More on the servers! I may have found a way of getting around it but me and my mate are looking into it first see the risks ;) "All im saying" Anyway a encrypted server can be broken! Remember that!

A written tut on how to fully modify "Grand Theft Auto V" will be released soon, and please i know people have been using my tut's as there own or taking my idea's "No names" but please you basically don't know the knowledge ;) and also Saturday im signing up for army :laughing:so if i get accepted ill let ya know when my training starts!

Grand Theft Auto Modding + Servers: Okay people have been worried about using servers and getting console/profile ban! Please don't worry, your not modding your console your using a dns servers and using the R* server id! It won't have a affect on console... All that can happen is R* reset your account and you will be placed into a Cheater lobby!

Using a pirate copy version: If your using a pirate copy version yes you will get ban! But Mainly on xbox! Ps3 you need jail brake then transfer files across ;)....

Please don't complain or take my stuff/idea's i post! Thanks COD3X

Nice bro,

Do u know how to bypass GTA Liberty City Story Weaponinfo.xml
For Buzzard faster shooting,longer target ranch,more damage in packed if u hit..
Same for Anni..

And try find away that the bullids are bleu not yellow xD

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
A lot of people will appreciate this CYBER COD3X :D
well done if it works:)
Good looking out bro;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i bet you can use yt to find out how
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea you right
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the oly thing what you gonna see is a message that says PPPwn you cant do anything with it
  • @ lurch6661:
    you no what be cool if you do the jailbreak and record it and post it to you tube
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i dont even know mutch about it yet this is gonna be my first xploit
  • @ lurch6661:
    hell yea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    only doing it for the free games tho the rest i dont care about
  • @ lurch6661:
    its cool to mod things
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    like ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    it wont be online games tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    evrything that is modable
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i no i would just do it to have it done
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    but like you said i dont think there are cids
  • @ lurch6661:
    for ps4 and five\
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nope ones you banned thats it haha maybe that a good thing that there isnt a online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you wont be banned for moddign ofline games tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    i would mod a ps5
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    modding
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the xploit for ps5 are more that ps4 tho
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    then
    @ QM|T_JinX: then