PS3 GTA 5 [1.17] RP & Cash EBOOT

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Hey crunchers, here is an EBOOT.BIN that allows you to modify your RP and Cash Values in GTA 5.

Instructions

• Hold R3 and DPAD Right simultaneously to increase your Cash
  • Hold L3 and DPAD Right simultaneously to increase your RP

The longer you hold the buttons, the more Cash and RP you receive. Please note: once you go up, you can't go back down (unless you real-time edit your RP and cash). Take it slow so you don't overdo it.

Video Of EBOOT:

Downloads:

Download EBOOT_BLES_CEX.BIN

Download EBOOT_BLES_DEX.BIN

Download EBOOT_BLUS_CEX.BIN

Download EBOOT_BLUS_DEX.BIN

How to Install

1. Download the EBOOT.BIN for your region and firmware type. Make sure you rename the downloaded file to EBOOT.BIN.
2. Place the EBOOT.BIN in your GTA5 update directory (either /dev_hdd0/game/YOURGAMEREGION/USRDIR/ or /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/).
3. Fire up the game and enjoy!

FAQ

Q: Does this work in singleplayer?
A: Probably not. It hasn't been tested in Singleplayer however.

Q: Can this get me banned?
A: Possibly. The more RP and cash you give yourself, the more likely you are to be banned.

Q: Can this be transferred to and used on an OFW console?
A: Nope.

Thanks to : Choco ;)

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
And I thought, should I post this or not? :-\

Oct 30, 2014
Hey crunchers, here is an EBOOT.BIN that allows you to modify your RP and Cash Values in GTA 5.

Instructions

• Hold R3 and DPAD Right simultaneously to increase your Cash
  • Hold L3 and DPAD Right simultaneously to increase your RP

The longer you hold the buttons, the more Cash and RP you receive. Please note: once you go up, you can't go back down (unless you real-time edit your RP and cash). Take it slow so you don't overdo it.

Video Of EBOOT:

Downloads:

Download EBOOT_BLES_CEX.BIN

Download EBOOT_BLES_DEX.BIN

Download EBOOT_BLUS_CEX.BIN

Download EBOOT_BLUS_DEX.BIN

How to Install

1. Download the EBOOT.BIN for your region and firmware type. Make sure you rename the downloaded file to EBOOT.BIN.
2. Place the EBOOT.BIN in your GTA5 update directory (either /dev_hdd0/game/YOURGAMEREGION/USRDIR/ or /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/).
3. Fire up the game and enjoy!

FAQ

Q: Does this work in singleplayer?
A: Probably not. It hasn't been tested in Singleplayer however.

Q: Can this get me banned?
A: Possibly. The more RP and cash you give yourself, the more likely you are to be banned.

Q: Can this be transferred to and used on an OFW console?
A: Nope.

Thanks to : Choco ;)
Hey, I have triedd BLUS CEX and DEX. With CEX; the cash works fine but no RP. DEX it just freezes at load screen as if it was the first time booting game up. Any suggestions would be nice.

Oct 30, 2014
Hey, I have triedd BLUS CEX and DEX. With CEX; the cash works fine but no RP. DEX it just freezes at load screen as if it was the first time booting game up. Any suggestions would be nice.
Figured it out. For those who dont know, the RP works on the first save slot of your gta characters. I mainly use the second slit and after posting earlier I swapped characters and the first slit was level 216, originally 9. Good shit.

Reactions: Nostafaru
Oct 30, 2014
Still working now ?
Yes, I did however delete the character that was 216 and made a new one. The cash works for all characters on the account that's why it appeared to work. No b. s., this is definitely the best EBOOT that ive tried out of about 10 or so. I've played GTAV since day one, made it to lvl 109 legitimately but I had little cash and I got tired of seeing people in the game lvl 489 and such that couldn't play worth a damn.

Oct 30, 2014
not working for me for some reason.should i save before trying?
It's still working right now. Idk about you but I always backup original files before using a new one ie ( original EBOOT) I made two folders on my thumb drive 1 for original files and another called modded files. I copy the original from my hdd to the thumb drive and then load the modded eboot, removing the _BLUS_cex or _BLUS_dex or whichever one you've downloaded and voila, magic.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.