PS3 GTA 5 Mod Menu PATCHED

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Hey Crunchers.

Just thought i would let you all know that the mod menu for GTA 5 has been patched.

Not the RTM menu`s, but the update.rpf menu`s :(

This was our fault, we went into lobbies and gave other players guns and money.

And rockstar probably heard about the method fot the mod menu (Which is easy to fix)

We only have ourselfs to blame for this. And they had to figure it out sooner or later.

So let`s go back to those boring RTM tools :( And start complaining some more about "Why does XBOX have better mod menu`s than PS3? :troll:"

There are currently no fixes for this, but people will probably start finding some new ways (including me).

Some of you guys may dont belive this, since you had no 1.14 Update, but this was a HOTFIX.

A hotfix is basiclly something that happens HIDDEN, so we won`t notice it.

This was very useful info, so thought you guys should know

Reactions: iiSoldierr

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
You realize that hot fixes don't effect offline play so if u sign out you can still use the menu if it was a hot fix

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
Well, after using it i got banned for 1 month so doesnt affect me a lot lol.. Its only a way faster to get banned from GTA online. Not needed
-*PD: A method for unban GTA?

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Hey Crunchers.

Just thought i would let you all know that the mod menu for GTA 5 has been patched.

Not the RTM menu`s, but the update.rpf menu`s :(

This was our fault, we went into lobbies and gave other players guns and money.

And rockstar probably heard about the method fot the mod menu (Which is easy to fix)

We only have ourselfs to blame for this. And they had to figure it out sooner or later.

So let`s go back to those boring RTM tools :( And start complaining some more about "Why does XBOX have better mod menu`s than PS3? :troll:"

There are currently no fixes for this, but people will probably start finding some new ways (including me).

Some of you guys may dont belive this, since you had no 1.14 Update, but this was a HOTFIX.

A hotfix is basiclly something that happens HIDDEN, so we won`t notice it.

This was very useful info, so thought you guys should know
SO LONG MENU :(
RIP MODDED SCRIPT MENU UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN LOL ;)

F**K YOU R*:animatedlol:

so all menus are patched or only script or non script?
Only script i think is what hes saying. I just tried using Pro-Yousef RTMenu lol still working for me.

Reactions: Nostafaru

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
The MENU lives again :D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: iiSoldierr

atomic714

Active Poster
Nov 30, 2013
Can some one help me , for some reason I can get into a game with anyone and I get a error saying not compatible dlc something like that I'm on bles

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Sucks to hear this, someday there will be better menus. Cant stop a non-stop modding / coding community ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.