PS3 GTA 5 ONLINE MODDED EBOOT.BIN - Speedometer, free stuff, and more!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

StayRekt

Console ID Poster
Jul 14, 2014
This modded EBOOT is a masterpiece. If you dont like using RTM tools this is the right thing for you.

• God mode
  • Unlimited ammo (1337/1337)
  • No police
  • Unlimited special abilities
  • Super jump
  • Super speed
  • Developer mode
  • Explosive melee
  • Fire ammo
  • Digital speedometer{ON THE TOP OF THE SCREEN}
  • Free stuff
EBOOT_CEX.BIN
EBOOT_DEX.BIN

REMOVE THE _DEX/_CEX PART
Q: CAN THIS GET ME BANNED?
A: THERES ALWAYS A BAN RISK MY MODDING USE SAFELY!
Q:I'm having issues using the EBOOT. It is freezing my game or not booting at all
A: Then you have not changed the filename to EBOOT.BIN or your using the wrong firmware pm or post here for more help

CHOCO FOR MAKING THIS AWESOME EBOOT
ME FOR THE THREAD

CREATION ZRTM FOR HOW TO REMOVE GOD MODE AND SUPER JUMP

Disabling godmode an super jump is easy.

You have to make the .Bin into a .elf and Open your calculator and have it on HEX and PROGRAMMERS VIEW. Now you open your .elf and paste the super jump offset in your calculator. Now take the offset and -10,000
Now you paste the offset you got in your calculator into your .elf file. Now you will see the byte for the offset. Example : 0x9F 0x00 0x01. Let's day that that will be the ON bytes, then you can just replace it with the OFF bytes. Example : 0x9F 0x00 0x00. Now make your .elf file into a .bin and you have turned off super jump ! :) you can do the same for godmode.

Last edited:

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Sorry, but this has already been posted.

But good work on posting !;)

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014
IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE 1 WITHOUT GOD MODE AND SUPER JUMP AND SPEED IF YOU CAN THAT WILL BE THE SHIT

StayRekt

Console ID Poster
Jul 14, 2014
IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE 1 WITHOUT GOD MODE AND SUPER JUMP AND SPEED IF YOU CAN THAT WILL BE THE SHIT

I can try to find one but Choco make the best ones. And if you lightly tap the SQUARE you dont jump that high.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014

You have to make the .Bin into a .elf and Open your calculator and have it on HEX and PROGRAMMERS VIEW. Now you open your .elf and paste the super jump offset in your calculator. Now take the offset and -10,000
Now you paste the offset you got in your calculator into your .elf file. Now you will see the byte for the offset. Example : 0x9F 0x00 0x01. Let's day that that will be the ON bytes, then you can just replace it with the OFF bytes. Example : 0x9F 0x00 0x00. Now make your .elf file into a .bin and you have turned off super jump ! :) you can do the same for godmode.

Reactions: we_thy_unknown

StayRekt

Console ID Poster
Jul 14, 2014

Thanks, for the help. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: thebeezneez001 is our newest member. Welcome!