PS3 GTA Online Editor - BLES and BLUS!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
4F21-7FD3-C8A9-B4C4

-God mode toggle
-No police toggle
-Unlimited ammo toggle
-5 Star wanted level toggle
-Online garage editor
-Handling.dat editor
-Tunables.json editor
-Edit pegasus vehicle (this sometimes is buggy)
-Ring PS3 buzzer*
-Send PS3 notify message*
-PS3 LED Control*
-Power off console*
-Support for both BLUS and BLES (File -> Change Region)
-Weapons editor (new for version 1.10)
-Strong aim assist (new for version 1.11)

*Only works if you have CCAPI installed.

Requirements:

-You must have a DEX PS3 for this to work. It does NOT support CEX, and I probably won't make it CEX compatible because the PS3 native GetMemory and SetMemory functions are quicker than the ones in CCAPI.
-You may optionally have CCAPI installed on your PS3. Having CCAPI will expand the functionality of the tool. If you don't have CCAPI, you still will get the vast majority of the features.
-If you want CCAPI functionality, make sure you have the CCAPI.DLL in the folder of my GTA Online Editor application. You can get CCAPI here.

FAQ:

Q: Can I use this to put banned vehicles (police cars, planes, tanks, etc) in my garage?
A: No. This tool does not include a garage check bypass. In Tustin's video, he was using a separate mod that allowed this.

Q: Can I be banned for using this tool?
A: Yes. Certain things, like editing cash and RP multipliers, will increase your chance of being banned.

Q: The "Edit Pegasus Car" option isn't working for me. Why?
A: Some people have reported it works, some say it does not. When you click "Edit Pegasus Car", click on "What's this?" and follow the directions exactly. If it still does not work, try again. If you experience persistent issues, please report it here.

Q: The "Edit Police Car" option is disabled. Why?
A: This was something I had in an early version of the tool for debugging purposes. It is no longer relevant nor needed.

Q: I edited the handling for a car but it doesn't seem to have changed. Why?
A: Some of the handling properties get set once a car is spawned, so if you are already in the car the changes won't apply. Try editing the handling data for the car you want, THEN spawning/finding it.

Q: Can I use this tool offline?
A: Yes. The garage editor is the only thing that will not work in Story Mode. Some tunables.json variables are not used in Story Mode.

Q: I don't know my Elite Key. How can I find it?
A: You can view your key here: http://www.ne xtge nupdate. com

Q: My elite key doesn't work. Why?
A: Make sure you are using proper capitalization. Check for any errors.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4w3vrtso1t8rcv/GTA+Online+Editor.exe
Virus scan ;(false positives due to packing https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...3441ae04d649b6529e8e42df/analysis/1394666203/
Credits: -Tustin
-xSonoro
-aerosoul94
-Jakes625
-BadChoicesz
-Renton
-iMCSx
-Enstone

YoLoMODZ47

Dec 27, 2013
4F21-7FD3-C8A9-B4C4

-God mode toggle
-No police toggle
-Unlimited ammo toggle
-5 Star wanted level toggle
-Online garage editor
-Handling.dat editor
-Tunables.json editor
-Edit pegasus vehicle (this sometimes is buggy)
-Ring PS3 buzzer*
-Send PS3 notify message*
-PS3 LED Control*
-Power off console*
-Support for both BLUS and BLES (File -> Change Region)
-Weapons editor (new for version 1.10)
-Strong aim assist (new for version 1.11)

*Only works if you have CCAPI installed.

Requirements:

-You must have a DEX PS3 for this to work. It does NOT support CEX, and I probably won't make it CEX compatible because the PS3 native GetMemory and SetMemory functions are quicker than the ones in CCAPI.
-You may optionally have CCAPI installed on your PS3. Having CCAPI will expand the functionality of the tool. If you don't have CCAPI, you still will get the vast majority of the features.
-If you want CCAPI functionality, make sure you have the CCAPI.DLL in the folder of my GTA Online Editor application. You can get CCAPI here.

FAQ:

Q: Can I use this to put banned vehicles (police cars, planes, tanks, etc) in my garage?
A: No. This tool does not include a garage check bypass. In Tustin's video, he was using a separate mod that allowed this.

Q: Can I be banned for using this tool?
A: Yes. Certain things, like editing cash and RP multipliers, will increase your chance of being banned.

Q: The "Edit Pegasus Car" option isn't working for me. Why?
A: Some people have reported it works, some say it does not. When you click "Edit Pegasus Car", click on "What's this?" and follow the directions exactly. If it still does not work, try again. If you experience persistent issues, please report it here.

Q: The "Edit Police Car" option is disabled. Why?
A: This was something I had in an early version of the tool for debugging purposes. It is no longer relevant nor needed.

Q: I edited the handling for a car but it doesn't seem to have changed. Why?
A: Some of the handling properties get set once a car is spawned, so if you are already in the car the changes won't apply. Try editing the handling data for the car you want, THEN spawning/finding it.

Q: Can I use this tool offline?
A: Yes. The garage editor is the only thing that will not work in Story Mode. Some tunables.json variables are not used in Story Mode.

Q: I don't know my Elite Key. How can I find it?
A: You can view your key here: http://www.ne xtge nupdate. com

Q: My elite key doesn't work. Why?
A: Make sure you are using proper capitalization. Check for any errors.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4w3vrtso1t8rcv/GTA Online Editor.exe
Virus scan ;(false positives due to packing https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...3441ae04d649b6529e8e42df/analysis/1394666203/
Credits: -Tustin
-xSonoro
-aerosoul94
-Jakes625
-BadChoicesz
-Renton
-iMCSx
-Enstone
You leeched this for ************* elite fourms from Tustin and choco

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ HerbL27:
    yeah its part of GDPR now
  • @ HerbL27:
    "right to be forgotten"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @accurynx sorry to say i cant find it at the moment best thing to do is contact @Younis and ill a proof it when done
  • @ HerbL27:
    only know this cos i work for big british company lol
  • @ HerbL27:
    yeah i appreciate your help and support anyways, thank you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok well i didnt know that haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea np bro wish i could help you out
  • @ HerbL27:
    here the big man is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha yea
  • @ HerbL27:
    @Younis could you please delete this account (HerbL27) and change the username for accurynx to ohhsodead instead of creating a new account
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam cc be bumping
  • @ lurch6661:
    console crunch 4 life
  • @ HerbL27:
    does the site have a discord server?
  • @ lurch6661:
    i believe not
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no we dont have a discord
  • @ HerbL27:
    ahh weird it should do
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well it is what it is i geuss
  • @ lurch6661:
    thats why lurch should be president
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    work your way up to Admin hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    thamanee is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Yassinos is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Yassinos is our newest member. Welcome!