PS3 GTA V 1.16 CONFIRMED INFO MUST READ

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
HEY WHATS UP GUYS, SO in case you guys don't know...GTA V is officially UN-Enjoyable to play other than EXB2 MOD MENU USERS as well as GOD MODE GLITCHERS. I Have contacted Rockstar as It's rediculous on there now and they informed me a MASSIVE update (almost 2.6GB) Will be released real soon! Only information I was able to get was ALL wallbreaches will be removed, All Invisible/God Mode glitches as well as Vehicle Glitches WILL be removed, also major patch for EXB2 Mod Menu. They have not confirmed anything else regarding new updates or DLC coming however this patch is more than likely sounding like a security patch! Also I did a little bit of digging around and someone posted that people using DDOSS as well as BOOTERS will be investigated by local authorities (even if ur using a proxy) as many people have misued them and the Government has ackowleged it and is investigation all Proxy sites! Like I said nothing Confirmed on that but something to look out for, no update for any game has been this big and it only makes sense that people MISUSE glitches and thats why they get patched, You guys who did it can only blame yourselves!

ALSO Rockstar has confirmed that GTA V ONLINE will be down for at least a week or MORE! This is sad news because of Misused glitchers and Mod Menu Users, we will be unable to play the game while they update their stuff, thanks dicks! Let me know what you guys think, i'll release all confirmed information once rockstar allows me to release the info.

Reactions: Lindows

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Was posted 2 times, before this, here. It's still the same bs. Nothing is true until some actual proof., statements are provided.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
And even 2.4GB on update data. Of course, the game data would be over 11GB then. And who's got the patients to wait for an update of 2.4 getting finished? I mean, I have a fast connection with up to 100mbps. But who's having that?

rocky111

Apr 24, 2014
Germany
And even 2.4GB on update data. Of course, the game data would be over 11GB then. And who's got the patients to wait for an update of 2.4 getting finished? I mean, I have a fast connection with up to 100mbps. But who's having that?
mine is a little bit faster ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: xd