GTA V Online - Tuneables Modding Is Now HOTFIXED

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

C-Miinus

Nov 24, 2013
If you are currently modding via tuneable or DNS servers, never leave gta v online.

As of now it has been hotfixed, I am very experienced with tuneable modding and have never really encountered a problem, 3+ people have told me tuneables have stopped working, I went and tested it out for myself, no mods load what so ever and yes i'm on my own server not wans or skiddy dns servers.

Either its a hotfix, or we must have the most updated tuneable file, I have the exact tunebale file from christmas from r* servers.

I wish everyone good luck !

Reactions: JO65

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Thank god:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dbout time;)

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Don't worry about it too much. We'll figure out how to do something about it.
I hope not!:mad:
BYE BYE DNS!!! NOOBS!!!! get a real jb ps3 on dex:laughing:

Access to the PlayStation®Network by this tunables account has been permanently banned®!

:Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog:

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Thx Bro for sharing all gta 5 mods also post gta IV bro ?
LoL :heart: Great Job

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
If you are currently modding via tuneable or DNS servers, never leave gta v online.

As of now it has been hotfixed, I am very experienced with tuneable modding and have never really encountered a problem, 3+ people have told me tuneables have stopped working, I went and tested it out for myself, no mods load what so ever and yes i'm on my own server not wans or skiddy dns servers.

Either its a hotfix, or we must have the most updated tuneable file, I have the exact tunebale file from christmas from r* servers.

I wish everyone good luck !
Basically if you deleted your game and everything say bye to your mods :) Its been patched!!!! Encrypted............

Reactions: Irving

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Why's this thread still here? The mods stay on your profile connected to server or not :/ You get fools like this saying there really good with tuneables.... Basically no sir just no.... I been on xbox trying to get around it and may of found a way testing is going to be done :) Then we will get knobs like well xex won't match the files? Meh Go learn summit :p ....... People who are listening to this noob please do join the noob crew its free entry!!!

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Why's this thread still here? The mods stay on your profile connected to server or not :/ You get fools like this saying there really good with tuneables.... Basically no sir just no.... I been on xbox trying to get around it and may of found a way testing is going to be done :) Then we will get knobs like well xex won't match the files? Meh Go learn summit :p ....... People who are listening to this noob please do join the noob crew its free entry!!!
Bro your so true !!
Also u on ps3 bro ? And I know u code also :p

C-Miinus

Nov 24, 2013
"I been on xbox trying to get around it" haha I would love to see you find an after patch on how to fix this and make a thread. I doubt its gonna happen tho your just a noob kid.

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Really im a noob? lmao ;) your mad because i told you straight :p There's always a bypass around it and its being tested hopefully tonight....
"I been on xbox trying to get around it" haha I would love to see you find an after patch on how to fix this and make a thread. I doubt its gonna happen tho your just a noob kid.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...