Hello everybody!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Frederico

Nov 30, 2013
Lisbon - Portugal - Europe
After following this community for a while, I made up my mind.
I want to be part of it!

Here I am, Santiago, from Portugal, a 42 year old kid who enjoys gaming, mostly on such a master device as PS3.
My account is brasilian, since I had problems with a portuguese account when my brother's sons used my account in a CFW playstation (not mine, I had none at the time... yet! )and went online with cheats (that were in that PS3) with my user, and I got banned... even after contacting the *brand who makes these devices* and mentioning what happened, they didn't give a damn.:rollinghappy:
Since then, I'm in to piracy with PS.:smoking:

Got 4 of them: two working 320 Gb, one OFW, the other CFW, and two 60 Gb Yloded :shooting:, I already fixed both twice myself:violent:, but got tired of doing so, and believe, there is no hope for them anymore:angry:. Also have like 40 original games in disks and boxes.

Cheers to all members, but mostly founders, main contributors, administrator and moderators.
Hope I can be usefull to someone such as this community has been to me several times.

Got, like,450 copied PS3 games (some are PSN, actually), am using PNS patch and some ID I got them from here.

Thanks again for all *consolecrunch* has allowed me to achieve, for all I will still achieve, hope I can be up to it as well, and be a valuable member, not just another leech.

:coolguy:
Cheers

Reactions: Logan and Younis

TheMystery

Retired Staff
Dec 6, 2013
Hey There Frederico Welcome To ConsoleCrunch! I Hope You Have A Good Time With The Community! :) And If You Need Help With Anything Members/Staff Members Are Always Available :) Enjoy! :)

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
I want to be part of it!

Here I am, Santiago, from Portugal, a 42 year old kid who enjoys gaming, mostly on such a master device as PS3.
My account is brasilian, since I had problems with a portuguese account when my brother's sons used my account in a CFW playstation (not mine, I had none at the time... yet! )and went online with cheats (that were in that PS3) with my user, and I got banned... even after contacting the *brand who makes these devices* and mentioning what happened, they didn't give a damn.:rollinghappy:

Got 4 of them: two working 320 Gb, one OFW, the other CFW, and two 60 Gb Yloded :shooting:, I already fixed both twice myself:violent:, but got tired of doing so, and believe, there is no hope for them anymore:angry:. Also have like 40 original games in disks and boxes.

Cheers to all members, but mostly founders, main contributors, administrator and moderators.
Hope I can be usefull to someone such as this community has been to me several times.

Got, like,450 copied PS3 games (some are PSN, actually), am using PNS patch and some ID I got them from here.

Thanks again for all *consolecrunch* has allowed me to achieve, for all I will still achieve, hope I can be up to it as well, and be a valuable member, not just another leech.

Cheers
Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay. About the YLOD PS3's if you fan mod it, it should be alright for the long term. :)

Reactions: Frederico

Frederico

Nov 30, 2013
Lisbon - Portugal - Europe
Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay. About the YLOD PS3's if you fan mod it, it should be alright for the long term. :)
I thank you for your concerning, Crunch.
But it's a bit more then just YLOD, wich I fixed with termal paste, liquid flux, and even bought a heat pistol... I got both 60Gb PS3 with a few screws passed-weared-out (wasted-out?!?)to unscrew them again... and I got now two working PS3, so no need.
Actually, I already had bought a fan (but external, so not the proper one)
One of them was my very first PS3, and I can't throw it away...
Also I thank everybody who has (or will) welcome(d) me.

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
I thank you for your concerning, Crunch.
But it's a bit more then just YLOD, wich I fixed with termal paste, liquid flux, and even bought a heat pistol... I got both 60Gb PS3 with a few screws passed-weared-out (wasted-out?!?)to unscrew them again... and I got now two working PS3, so no need.
Actually, I already had bought a fan (but external, so not the proper one)
One of them was my very first PS3, and I can't throw it away...
Also I thank everybody who has (or will) welcome(d) me.
Ah ok, :)

♥Phantom♥

Active Poster
Feb 4, 2014
I want to be part of it!

Cheers
Welcome Frederico to Consolecrunch.com! If you need any help just ask!

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
I want to be part of it!

Cheers

Welcome!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    it says battle net
  • @ lurch6661:
    and facebook
  • @ lurch6661:
    or email
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    never played on pc so dont know
  • @ lurch6661:
    eventualy figure it out
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you in the game ?
  • @ lurch6661:
    no iam logged in though
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    start up the game then add friend you need to be in the game
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    monkeyman420#9997301
  • @ lurch6661:
    sent you a request
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i saw i will accept in sec
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    done
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool beans on toast
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ill join you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    turn that broke ass mic on hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    i tried
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking i need another mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you go to warzone or no
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn for real it dont do anything ? you got a phone headset for hands free you can use those too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Trust GXT498W Forta - Bedrade Gaming Headset
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wired
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
    @ QM|T_JinX: JBL Quantum 360P