Help me please

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MoSki69MoSki

Dec 29, 2017
hello to all, I just bought eo meni from matrix for black ops 2, but I have a problem and is that when connecting to online multiplayer never ends up connecting with the online service, do you know why this happens to me? because I've played before with a normal antiban and if he leaves me, but with the menu he stays all the time trying to connect. help me please, thank you and best regards

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind
hello to all, I just bought eo meni from matrix for black ops 2, but I have a problem and is that when connecting to online multiplayer never ends up connecting with the online service, do you know why this happens to me? because I've played before with a normal antiban and if he leaves me, but with the menu he stays all the time trying to connect. help me please, thank you and best regards
look it up on GOOGLE :heart: it holds all your answers.

MoSki69MoSki

Dec 29, 2017
I already looked for it and I did not find anything, I see that there are experts here in these subjects. maybe someone can help me

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind
Insidius by matrix
so your problem was getting it to stay? connected is a sprx menu. are a black ops 2 loader?

never mind i look it up @Insidius by matrix well who ever you bough it from contact em in tell em was wrong with it pretty sure they could. help you more.

MoSki69MoSki

Dec 29, 2017
OK, I'll solve it. I just had to let the store load before giving it to play online. I feel the inconvenience and thank you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!