HELP PLEASE

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

newbie13

Oct 20, 2013
hey guys, each time i try to post on my m8 site i get this error "Load jQuery first!"... if anyone could help me fix it please pm me or add me on skype L)

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
hey guys, each time i try to post on my m8 site i get this error "Load jQuery first!"... if anyone could help me fix it please pm me or add me on skype L)
What kinda site is it ? provide more details please if it is a forum board the which php based bulletin board is he using ? Xenforo , vbulltetin etc .. if yes did he add the user to mysql database correctly ?

Reactions: Younis

newbie13

Oct 20, 2013
What kinda site is it ? provide more details please if it is a forum board the which php based bulletin board is he using ? Xenforo , vbulltetin etc .. if yes did he add the user to mysql database correctly ?
its a Xenforo please add me on skype newbiem13

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
its a Xenforo please add me on skype newbiem13
Ok i m ar work now u hv to wait until i get home brah .. ;) then i ll add u on skype and look into ur problem in the mean time from the admin panel goto tools > diagnostics> file health check . after u get the error log take a screenshot and show it to me :)

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
Which ADMIN panel is he using ? also what version of cpanel is being used (screenshot is more helpful ) .
Does the panel supports all the requirements for Xenforo
XenForo System Requirements
  • PHP: 5.2.4+
  • MySQL: 5.0+
  • PHP extensions: MySQLi, GD (with JPEG support), PCRE, SPL, SimpleXML, DOM, JSON, iconv, ctype
  • PHP safe_mode off

Also is he using the Nulled version or legit version of xenforo .. ?

newbie13

Oct 20, 2013
Which ADMIN panel is he using ? also what version of cpanel is being used (screenshot is more helpful ) .
Does the panel supports all the requirements for Xenforo
XenForo System Requirements
  • PHP: 5.2.4+
  • MySQL: 5.0+
  • PHP extensions: MySQLi, GD (with JPEG support), PCRE, SPL, SimpleXML, DOM, JSON, iconv, ctype
  • PHP safe_mode off

Also is he using the Nulled version or legit version of xenforo .. ?
hmmmm idk he sent me this http://prntscr.com/34p6tj

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
hmmmm idk he sent me this http://prntscr.com/34p6tj
Your M8 seems to be using a very old nulled version of xenforo 1.1.2 . The Error might be caused by a modified php script in order to create malicious shells,
Upgrading should fix your problem
Here is a link to updated and unmodified version of Xenforo 1.2.2
If u still encounter the jquery error , u will need to send me a screenshot of ur cpanel (blur out any info that discloses ur ip)
Let me know if your issue is resolved after upgrading , also leave a like if i was helpful :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".