HEY GUYS QUESTION

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

TheBhaddModz

Dec 1, 2013
DEAR CONSOLE CRUNCH AND MEMBERS,
will i get banned if i hack call of duty ghost im worried cause i have a private id and i dont want to lose it i try my best not to lose or get banned will i get banned for rtming on ghost pls help me out thanks console crunch and members and i love this website just fags from other websites are hating cause your's is the best f****k the haters we see cause we the best i have a website to but guess what console crunch makes me forget about mine because of how good there's is deal with it haters ill be with console crunch forever piece and tnks console crunch for all your help:gun::D:D:D:Randy:

MVMxKinG

Nov 28, 2013
Netherlands
Try and be stealthy. Like Chuckie said dont make your stats too insane. Also you'll probably get reported if people notice you for example if you change your name to something with colors.

GIVEME-ALL

Active Poster
Jan 2, 2014
Top Page Ghosts
Try and be stealthy. Like Chuckie said dont make your stats too insane. Also you'll probably get reported if people notice you for example if you change your name to something with colors.

LOL, i change my name all the time,
ADD me when my names flashing, Completely freezes the persons ps3 whoo adds me :) GO RIGHT AHEAD,
Just be smart with it, ive had no troubles for weeks and im high high up there :)

Nov 20, 2013
DEAR CONSOLE CRUNCH AND MEMBERS,
will i get banned if i hack call of duty ghost im worried cause i have a private id and i dont want to lose it i try my best not to lose or get banned will i get banned for rtming on ghost pls help me out thanks console crunch and members and i love this website just fags from other websites are hating cause your's is the best f****k the haters we see cause we the best i have a website to but guess what console crunch makes me forget about mine because of how good there's is deal with it haters ill be with console crunch forever piece and tnks console crunch for all your help:gun::D:D:D:Randy:
if you use debug eboot yea you will get banned .. ccapi doesn't use a debug eboot.bin if you clean your hole system and let it look like OFW and remove all the logs like you opened multiman or something and login .. you send your multiman log to sony = ban
use psnope ccapi = done :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has posted a new reply in the thread "Ps4 Kernel Dumper (11.00 only)".