Hide IDPS Before Sharing a Dump

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
Some members of the forum may have had the unpleasant misfortune of being robbed of their IDPS after uploading and sharing their Dump for verification or otherwise.
Here is a simple tutorial explaining how to hide the IDPS in a Dump so that you can share it on the net without the risk of being robbed.

I advise all forum members to refer to it before asking anyone to send you its Dump.

I describe two methods. The first is a standard method of editing and editing the Dump with HxD. The second method uses my soft "PS3 IDPS Hiding Tool" which automates the manipulation.
Although the use of "PS3 IDPS Hiding Tool" is more convenient and quick, I strongly advise to start with the first method in order to understand the principle.

METHOD 1: Hide and restore the IDPS with HxD

Prerequisites:
- A NOR Dump (not "byte reversed") or a "Interleaved" NAND Dump.
- HxD editor (available here http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

1- Make sure you have several copies of your Dump before you begin any manipulation.

2- Edit one of your Dumps with HxD.

3- Go to Offset 0002F070 (for NOR), 00080870 (for NAND). This line represents your IDPS

xT2ZSlM.png

4- Copy the entire line, paste it in a .txt file and save. This will be your IDPS backup to reinject it later, if needed.

5- Modify the last 7 Offsets of the line (the last 14 characters) with only "FF" as below:

v9ZkIfM.png

6- Go to Offset 000303D0 (for NOR), 00081BD0 (for NAND). You will also find your IDPS:
y7lXi4g.png

7- As before, modify the last 7 Offsets of the line (the last 14 characters) by putting only "FF" as below:
bchc6by.png

8- Save the file with a well-known name such as "Dump_sans_IDPS.bin".

You can now upload and share this new Dump without fear of stealing the IDPS
It can be checked and patched by those to whom you send it, without any error remount (due to this modification at least), without any problem.
If you recover your modified or patched Dump by a third person, do the reverse manipulation to reinject your IDPS before flashing.
caution to the Byte-reverse Dumps E3 flasher!

EVERYTHING NEVER FLASHER WITH A DUMP WITHOUT IDPS!!!!!

Reactions: qMax

MyHoesAreLoyal

Getting Fucked
Console ID Poster
Oct 30, 2015
Some members of the forum may have had the unpleasant misfortune of being robbed of their IDPS after uploading and sharing their Dump for verification or otherwise.
Here is a simple tutorial explaining how to hide the IDPS in a Dump so that you can share it on the net without the risk of being robbed.

I advise all forum members to refer to it before asking anyone to send you its Dump.

I describe two methods. The first is a standard method of editing and editing the Dump with HxD. The second method uses my soft "PS3 IDPS Hiding Tool" which automates the manipulation.
Although the use of "PS3 IDPS Hiding Tool" is more convenient and quick, I strongly advise to start with the first method in order to understand the principle.

METHOD 1: Hide and restore the IDPS with HxD

Prerequisites:
- A NOR Dump (not "byte reversed") or a "Interleaved" NAND Dump.
- HxD editor (available here http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

1- Make sure you have several copies of your Dump before you begin any manipulation.

2- Edit one of your Dumps with HxD.

3- Go to Offset 0002F070 (for NOR), 00080870 (for NAND). This line represents your IDPS

xT2ZSlM.png

4- Copy the entire line, paste it in a .txt file and save. This will be your IDPS backup to reinject it later, if needed.

5- Modify the last 7 Offsets of the line (the last 14 characters) with only "FF" as below:

v9ZkIfM.png

6- Go to Offset 000303D0 (for NOR), 00081BD0 (for NAND). You will also find your IDPS:
y7lXi4g.png

7- As before, modify the last 7 Offsets of the line (the last 14 characters) by putting only "FF" as below:
bchc6by.png

8- Save the file with a well-known name such as "Dump_sans_IDPS.bin".

You can now upload and share this new Dump without fear of stealing the IDPS
It can be checked and patched by those to whom you send it, without any error remount (due to this modification at least), without any problem.
If you recover your modified or patched Dump by a third person, do the reverse manipulation to reinject your IDPS before flashing.
caution to the Byte-reverse Dumps E3 flasher!

EVERYTHING NEVER FLASHER WITH A DUMP WITHOUT IDPS!!!!!

Great post thanks :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    we dont sell private ids anymore and the premium section if offline for the moment bc there is too many Ids Still working in the free section
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you have spoofed to cex82 befor putting in the id and it wont work then that id is not working for you and you should try a other in the cid section im sure there will be one that working for you
  • @ Quevrys:
    okay will try, is there a specific forum I should look? I've browsed in the sections of recent forums posts and found a few
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
  • Chat Bot:
    SPARX_Modz has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    toxzic is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    evans24 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661: