How can i put PS4 cars into a PS3 Garage?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Nov 8, 2014
Unknown
you cant thats impossible the next gen (PS4/XB1) vehicles do not exist on (PS3/360) unless u have a CFW then there are script hash codes that exist on old gen (PS3/360) (i believe thats what there called) that you can add to ur garage using a "Garage Editor" that allows you to change them with a keyboard using a mod menu in-game but they will only show up as "Downloadable Content Not Found" plus there invisible theirs nothing you can to make them visible since there only hash codes & if you get that error you can transfer some modded next gen (PS4/XB1) vehicles but not all of them i heard you cant transfer to next gen (PS4/XB1) no more due to the error "Transfer Failed Contact Rockstar Support" & if you contact them about the account they will know ur modding & ban ur account for breaking the TOS so the script hash codes are useless (Take Note: already tried transferring 2 modded accounts & even a new made account level 10 & has nothing but 30 days since its been created & they wont transfer & if you hear ppl successfully transferring to next gen (PS4/XB1) its another one of them scams i tried everything i can to transfer my 3 accounts)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 no dmz is no warzone
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    morning everybody
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    wanna play resurrgence quads
  • @ lurch6661:
    got another headset i wanna try maybe it wonr echo lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nah sorry watching the godfather
  • @ lurch6661:
    oh cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    luco brossi swims with the fishes
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    luca
    brasi
  • Chat Bot:
    foxinnk is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    good movie
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Edodex is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    nooby286 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Cachaleau is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Abstractnxgen is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.