HOW TO INSTALL MOD MENUS (NEWBIE FRIENDLY)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MRUK

SPARTA
Retired Staff
Feb 20, 2016
Before we set everything up, make sure you have played GTA V at least once this way the update and games files are in the directory. Also, make sure to download an up to date GTA V SPRX Mod menu. A good free SPRX Mod menu is GNXKS and some good paid menus are Semjases and Last Team Standing. After you have FileZilla downloaded along with your SPRX mod menu files you are good to set everything up.
  1. Go on your XMB Menu on your PS3. Go to "Settings", and go to "System Settings". Now go down till you see "System Information and press X on System Information and you should see your IP Address of your PS3.
  2. Now that you have your IP Address, you need to launch multiMAN on your Playstation 3.
  3. Now open FileZilla... You will see a box that says host. Enter your IP address of your ps3 into it and press connect.
  4. Once FileZilla has loaded click dev_HDD0 and find a folder called tmp.
  5. After you placed the SPRX file into dev_hdd0/TMP go back to dev_hdd0 and open your "GAMES" folder or "game" folder, click either BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V] or BLUS31156-[Grand Theft Auto V] and open the USRDIR folder. { Depending on your game region code GTA V will be either BLUS or BLES } Inside the USRDIR folder you can find the EBOOT.BIN file, simply drag the EBOOT.BIN file that you downloaded with the mod menu into there replacing the current EBOOT.BIN file.
  6. After replacing the normal EBOOT.BIN with the modified one click the folder with the two dots ".." to go back to the GAMES this will save the directory
  7. Now you can go back to your Playstation 3, exit multiMAN and run PSN Patch and PS Ninja to prevent being banned and you can launch GTA V and enjoy modding.
I WOULD ADVICE NOT TO USE PS NINJA
JUST PRESS TRIANGLE AND R2 BEFORE GOING ONLINE.

Man-chomi1

Apr 30, 2020
Before we set everything up, make sure you have played GTA V at least once this way the update and games files are in the directory. Also, make sure to download an up to date GTA V SPRX Mod menu. A good free SPRX Mod menu is GNXKS and some good paid menus are Semjases and Last Team Standing. After you have FileZilla downloaded along with your SPRX mod menu files you are good to set everything up.

1. Go on your XMB Menu on your PS3. Go to "Settings", and go to "System Settings". Now go down till you see "System Information and press X on System Information and you should see your IP Address of your PS3.
    Now that you have your IP Address, you need to launch multiMAN on your Playstation 3.

Now open FileZilla... You will see a box that says host. Enter your IP address of your ps3 into it and press connect.

Once FileZilla has loaded click dev_HDD0 and find a folder called tmp.
    After you placed the SPRX file into dev_hdd0/TMP go back to dev_hdd0 and open your "GAMES" folder or "game" folder, click either BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V] or BLUS31156-[Grand Theft Auto V] and open the USRDIR folder. { Depending on your game region code GTA V will be either BLUS or BLES } Inside the USRDIR folder you can find the EBOOT.BIN file, simply drag the EBOOT.BIN file that you downloaded with the mod menu into there replacing the current EBOOT.BIN file.
    After replacing the normal EBOOT.BIN with the modified one click the folder with the two dots ".." to go back to the GAMES this will save the directory
    Now you can go back to your Playstation 3, exit multiMAN and run PSN Patch and PS Ninja to prevent being banned and you can launch GTA V and enjoy modding.
I WOULD ADVICE NOT TO USE PS NINJA
JUST PRESS TRIANGLE AND R2 BEFORE GOING ONLINE.
I m new here and my ps3 has yet not been jailbreak and it's super slim . Please help I also want to have mods menus

MRUK

SPARTA
Retired Staff
Feb 20, 2016
I m new here and my ps3 has yet not been jailbreak and it's super slim . Please help I also want to have mods menus
most consoles are now jb possible. What’s the CHECH- code on the back of the console?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: xd