How To Mod/Hack Your Xbox 360 Console(JTAG|RGH)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
http://consolecrunch.com/index.php?attachments/xbox-modded-png.63/ The different types of Mods For your Xbox

1) Jtag
2) RGH
3) Flash Player
4) XKEY, wasabi

1) This Mod is only available for consoles which have a lower dashboard to 7379.Ce which commences to be a bit old.
This hack will allow you to run unsigned code. The first step is to flash your NAND with a kind of Custom Firmware ( freeBOOT ) to have an Xbox 360 completely " unlocked " in other words , the extended functionality. FreeBOOT once installed, your Xbox360 will be able to launch any kind of homebrew ( unofficial programs ) and read everything that is on an external hard drive to FAT32 , as if it was an official hard drive ...
Here is a brief list of possibilities JTAG hack :
- Launch homebrew (Super Mario Ware, Flash360 , NXE2GOD , etc.).
- Launch of emulators (Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis , etc.).
- Alternative Dashboard (Freestyle Dashboard, XeXmenu , etc.).
- Launch of GOD ( GameOnDemand ) from an external hard drive in FAT32 ;
- Starting the console directly on the homebrew our choice through Dashlaunch ;
- Using patch as pingpat
- Starting the console directly on the homebrew our choice through Dashlaunch;
- Using patch as pingpatch to remove the limit of 30ms in Modern Warfare;
- Starting the console directly on the homebrew our choice through Dashlaunch;
- Using patch as pingpatch to remove the limit of 30ms in Modern Warfare;
- Make lobbies (that is sad to say but I know very well that most people buy one for her)- Starting the console directly on the homebrew our choice through Dashlaunch;

2)RGH

RGHWholesale simply put, this hack is like jtag but all versions of the console.
The reset glitch hack allows launching backups (PAL / USA / JAP) directly from the internal or external hard disk of your console . It allows your console to run unsigned , eg emulators ( BAF DLC ( addons games ) or the Xbox Live Arcade game code ! Xbox 360 is 100% unlocked and you will enjoy all its capabilities! Also , access to Xbox live will not be possible , however, an alternative exists: xLinks Evolution 7 Advantage : backups, dlc , XBLA , emulator etc. ... / Disadvantage : no Xbox liveLittle explanation of how the rgh and a little history (You can skip this step ) :Basically, the hack developed by GliGli and his cronies would exploit a bug deliberately slowing down the processor by sending pulses to restart it . When the processor is summoned to restart while idling, it manages the execution of code in a different way because the hypervisor is temporarily inactive. As hypervisor normally prevents the launch of code neutralizer for a short time, unsigned , the miracle can be accomplished .After slowdown, the CPU always checks the integrity of code launched but will return an OK anyway, and this even with the active fault ( so this is the bug) . Then the bootloader will launch anything, even unsigned code. And there is an open door for homebrew.FAT is the CPU is idle, and Slim is the HANA chip . But the results are the same

3) Flash Player

This hack is most prevalent, it involves injecting a modified firmware in your player in order to play backups (backups). This hack will only allow you to run backups, nothing more, you can not under any circumstances run homebrew or games that are on an external hard drive, for example, or make lobbies.

For more information: http://*************.fr/threads/faq-tout-savoir-une-fois-votre-xbox-360-flashée.59358/

4) XKEY , wasabiWhether you clear the xkey does not make lobbyThe x360key is divided into 2 parts , a motherboard and a remote. The motherboard is connected to the SATA bus inside the Xbox 360, and fits between the drive and the motherboard of the Xbox 360. The x360key is a full-fledged computer system running Linux. It is capable of many things such as:- The emulation of the DVD player to the Xbox.- Reading USB HDD and USB boxes using various file systems .- It can be updated through a USB removable media- Communication between the remote control and a USB HDD- And much more (Web server integrates and free Wifi for example)The remote control is a hardware element design with an OLED ( organic light emitting diode) display and 3 buttons. It connects to the x360key motherboard via a USB2 connection. It also has another USB slot for connecting with the USB HDD . OLED and buttons are used to control the various functions of x360key . It is also used to explore the HDDUSB and run games .

If You Want to play on Live follow this :

I want to play on live which to choose?

2 solutions available to you:

The xkey or flash drive

I would say to play on live, I would choose the flash, why? Because the flash is less well detected and xkey can be blocked with an updated xbox day after it is on, it must burn its games which is I grant you more boring.

I would go to live with my jtag / rgh, how?

At the moment, live on jtag / rgh is blocked and you will be instantly banned, you must go through a server that is going to prevent you from doing your ban: http://xboxlivestealth.com/?page=buy

And if I do not want to play live?

So it is better now choose rgh / jtag;)

Reactions: Amanda and Sinister

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Jtag's - Rgh - R-jtags are no longer available to buy, rockstar patched them some how... Also you missed flashed console's?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!