PS3 HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM TAXI FREZE (or do it yourself )

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ps3itaissobae

Aug 10, 2015
So if u play gta you have probley been frozen by a taxi once or twice u may be thinking how did he do that and why its not doing it when u spawn it well the name of the taxi is the flying taxi its a taxi wich has had its values modded to that of a airplane
why do i freze ?
because the car is not in the game and your console does not know what to do when it sees it bytes
how do i protect myself from these skids
one of two ways
(paid way)buy the last team standing menu wich nulls this
(free way)(tmapi only)use the adikted tool and go to the model changer section next to that u will see flying taxi search for it then inject it it will make it a part of your game and you will not be affected bye it anymore but at the same time what ever taxi you spawn will now be a freze taxi(does not always become a freze taxi but u will not be able to freze bye it )
(but be warned this can sometimes make your game very unstable and result in crashing after a while )
(if this helps please leave a like)

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
This mod sucks and is unnecessary, I wish it was never made. The less people who know how to do this the better. I know it will spread like GTA 4 and RDR, and modders will consider it a "Freeze Wars" thing again.

ps3itaissobae

Aug 10, 2015
This mod sucks and is unnecessary, I wish it was never made. The less people who know how to do this the better. I know it will spread like GTA 4 and RDR, and modders will consider it a "Freeze Wars" thing again.
thats not the case because if u read they cant freze each other if they both have it
and i know many more ways to console freze besides this that i will be posting in the future

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
there are many many other ways to defend yourself against this apart from teaching eeeeveryone how to freez with it!! who does this affect? the players that cant mod... innocent people get put out for this stupid ridicoulus thing -.-

ps3itaissobae

Aug 10, 2015
there are many many other ways to defend yourself against this apart from teaching eeeeveryone how to freez with it!! who does this affect? the players that cant mod... innocent people get put out for this stupid ridicoulus thing -.-
i could care less im a pc gamer:animatedlol::animatedlol::animatedlol:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Call Of Duty : Black Ops 2 DLC Maps Free...