PS3 How to save modded vehicles?? GTAV

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

VenomMods

Jan 15, 2016
Ive been wondering how to save modded vehicles in your garage like the space docker or liberator I did it before but I dont know how to do it any ideas?

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
You need a garage bypass, which most update.rpfs seem to have, you can usually just drive it in your garage, and if that doesn't work use a garage editor that's in the most common rpf files. BUT, if you're trying to have them save for OFW recovery buyers they will NOT stick in the garage for them.

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
Try driving the vehicle out of the garage, then switch sessions to see if it saved. Not sure if this works, but it feels like I've done that before and it sticked.

VenomMods

Jan 15, 2016
ok cause id be in the garage adding all the vehicles and customize one by one and drive them out one by one and when i left gta online and got back on it stuck but then i signed out and they diapered

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
Ah, I got you. I'm not certain of a way to make them stick, but I would try doing random things to make them stick before customizing the car only to lose it in the end.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Leeks642 is our newest member. Welcome!