PS3 i have a problem with GTA V BadChoicesZ Rank editing !! need help

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

LSrx

Active Poster
Jan 3, 2014
ThE Moon
HELLO CC

I have a problem with BadChoicesZ rtm tool i do all the steps right but when i click ( Set XP ) it disable ill icons on the mini map & kick me out of the car if i'm driving one and it do nothing to my rank !! btw my last time i modded GTA V it was on 1.11 patch so if there a new mathod pls tell me thanks :gtg:

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Mine is the other way round, the money doesn't work. :/

LSrx

Active Poster
Jan 3, 2014
ThE Moon
money Since 1.11 patch didn't work i do it with debugger but rank is my big problem in this patch didn't work from debugger or badchoicesz or any other tool on 1.13!!
!! NEED HELP !!

Trissi

May 6, 2014
if that happens you probably choosed a high rank right ? i had the same problem when i wanted to level me up from level5 to 999 ... everytime i tried it every icons dissapeard ... but the trick is do it in a few steps ... so first choose level 100 then 200 and so on ... and then it should work !

matthewisfat

Dec 10, 2013
HELLO CC

I have a problem with BadChoicesZ rtm tool i do all the steps right but when i click ( Set XP ) it disable ill icons on the mini map & kick me out of the car if i'm driving one and it do nothing to my rank !! btw my last time i modded GTA V it was on 1.11 patch so if there a new mathod pls tell me thanks :gtg:

Only add a little at a time, no more than 75 ranks at a time go all the way up until 8000 LoL

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.