If You RTM Then Please Read

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Shant

Jul 6, 2014
Hey! I have a couple questions about RTM and I'm hoping you can help me out?

Im looking to RTM.. Im running 4.46 rebug dex..

Is it possible to connect your ps3 to your laptop and rtm? or does it have to be connected to a router? Im asking this because my router is no where near my ps3..

Also if you do rtm.. and rtm mw3.. is there any way you can give me god mode and invisible class?

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Hey! I have a couple questions about RTM and I'm hoping you can help me out?

Im looking to RTM.. Im running 4.46 rebug dex..

Is it possible to connect your ps3 to your laptop and rtm? or does it have to be connected to a router? Im asking this because my router is no where near my ps3..

Also if you do rtm.. and rtm mw3.. is there any way you can give me god mode and invisible class?
To RTM u need Target Manager and Debugger running. You must have your ps3 wired connected to your pc, if its a laptop u must share ur wifi connection from ur laptop which will act as router. also on ur ps3 u must have a debug eboot!

Reactions: Younis

Shant

Jul 6, 2014
To RTM u need Target Manager and Debugger running. You must have your ps3 wired connected to your pc, if its a laptop u must share ur wifi connection from ur laptop which will act as router. also on ur ps3 u must have a debug eboot![/QUS

Okay so i connect my ps3 to my laptop.. share the connection from the settings and etc.. and i install a debug eboot just the way you install a regular eboot?
because i already tried to connect my laptop to my ps3 but the tool i was using was not connecting..
Because this video i was wathching the guy got the same error i got when he tried to connect to the tool with the ethernet cable connected to his laptop but when he switched the cord to his router the problem went away..
Also.. the steps would be connect to my laptop and connect... then download the debug eboot AND THEN try to connect to the tool? or do i do something first?
ALSO THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT UNBOUND! IDK WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT U. LOL

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
ALSO THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT UNBOUND! IDK WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT U. LOL
:D Glad i could help you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: subtodublinmodz has started a new thread called "Beautiful Womans from your town for night" in...