I'm a Savage

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

TypicaISavage

Jul 16, 2014

Hello,
I am 16 years old, a male, ride bmx, and enjoy baseball.

Well, As you can tell my name on the forum is Typica(i)Savage. I try to be friends with as many people as I can.

I have always wanted to get a JailBroken ps3 (for about 4 years) and I finally got one about 2/3 weeks ago, So i'm fairly new to the modding community.

I have a roxio game capture pro. I haven't recorded in a while, I want to start recording again making reviews on rtm or mod menus.

Well if you want to talk to me contact me or just so I can have friends add me on PS3.

The "L" in TYPICAL is an "I".

PSN: TypicaiSavage

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Welcome to consolecrunch TypicalSavage, :welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here!!
Hello,

Well, As you can tell my name on the forum is Typica(i)Savage. I try to be friends with as many people as I can.

I have always wanted to get a JailBroken ps3 (for about 4 years) and I finally got one about 2/3 weeks ago, So i'm fairly new to the modding community.

I have a roxio game capture pro. I haven't recorded in a while, I want to start recording again making reviews on rtm or mod menus.

Well if you want to talk to me contact me or just so I can have friends add me on PS3.

Reactions: TypicaISavage

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hello,

Welcome to ConsoleCrunch :)

AnonyMod_

Jul 11, 2014
Hello,

Welcome to cc :) !

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Welcome mate. Will add you later this day. InaneOne. Enjoy your stay, we're a friendly, nice community.
;-):)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.