I'm Looking For New And Free Graphics Work

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
I personally made my logo, but since my PC had its stalls and corruption BS i had to replace drives and sadly lost alot of data. So, today im looking for some free GFX work from anyone looking to design stuff. What im looking for consists of the letters "UG" in some way, maybe even like my current logo. preferably 2d with a hint of 3d. Would be nice to receive 2 copies of it the logo, one as final AVI and the other as black and transparent AVI. Please comment down below if your attempting this, or PM me. Remember im just looking for some free work, think of it as practice for your future, of course it would be nice if your already experienced at almost pro if not intermediate. If i dont accept your work please dont be upset with me.

Thanks for your time if your actually doing this, it means alot. Reason i ask for the Black and Transparent AVI is because ill be putting together a new intro aswell for my YouTube channel. Still unsure with banner, if you think you can whip up something 2d and professional then i would be very excited to see what you come up with.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!