Injustice 2 Beta Signup Live Now

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Luke

God Tier
Retired Staff
Oct 6, 2015
UK
cJRhZQ7.png
Earlier today it was teased that Injustice 2 may have a beta test and now it has officially been announced that it will be having one. NetherRealm Studios posted the announcement on twitter earlier today stating that players can now sign up for the what seems to be Closed Beta. However no further details on when the beta will be taking place or how many people they will be accepting in the beta test but I will update you on when a date has been placed on the beta test. For people who are interested in signing up you can do so here.

Injustice 2: The Lines Are Drawn Trailer;

Are you are an Injustice fan and excited for the beta and release of Injustice 2? If you are leave a comment down below letting me know!

Thanks for reading. Have a great day! :)

@Younis @YoshiApocalypse :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindows

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Earlier today it was teased that Injustice 2 may have a beta test and now it has officially been announced that it will be having one. NetherRealm Studios posted the announcement on twitter earlier today stating that players can now sign up for the what seems to be Closed Beta. However no further details on when the beta will be taking place or how many people they will be accepting in the beta test but I will update you on when a date has been placed on the beta test. For people who are interested in signing up you can do so here.

Are you are an Injustice fan and excited for the beta and release of Injustice 2? If you are leave a comment down below letting me know!

Thanks for reading. Have a great day! :)

@Younis @YoshiApocalypse :)

Please add images and or a video. :D

Reactions: Luke
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody