Looking For Forum Moderators!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hello ConsoleCrunch members,

Due to a shortage of staff, we are looking for forum moderators. If you want to apply please read the requirements below.

Requirements:
  • Reading new posts
  • Remove posts that do not follow rules
  • Try help members (Like you normally do)
  • Must have been a member for over a 6 months (or 1 year would be better) and know how the site works
  • Contain the ability to excellently demonstrate a well-tuned usage of the English vocabulary at minimum.
  • Have the ability to construct sentences with no major grammar errors without the aid of magical assistants or invaders.
  • Withhold, at minimum, a basic understanding of the gaming and electronic industry.
  • You are at least 18 years of age
  • Must be talkative in Shoutbox
  • Contain a required and vital essence of respect and trustworthiness.
When submitting your application:
Please create a thread with a title that contains your name. Within the thread please provide a well constructed statement as to why you are applying, why you would like to be considered for the position, and why you feel we should consider you.

Apply with your Name, Age, Country and why you think you would be great for this position. (Your submissions will be hidden from other members) https://consolecrunch.com/forums/staff-applications.169/

God

Active Poster
Aug 3, 2015
Thank you for the opportunity anyways man!

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
very good challenge but but I think rather 30 years at least there are too child in the chatt:p

Assaultz

Dec 11, 2016
Hello my name is assaultz and i am 21 years old. I would like to become a Console crunch staff because I would like to help other members with issues they have. I can make this site become better place because I am dedicated to what I do and get things done with no questions asked. It would be a new experience for me but i think I will fit in with the members and learn quickly. Moderator or chat mod . I can help others with any kind of topics and help others as soon as possible. I'm a very active member when it comes to forums. I have a lot of knowledge on modding/gaming related topics. I can help the site grow and make it safer place for users to be and get rid of any rule breakers that try to cause any grief to our members. I can help out in anything the team requires and I never abuse my power and make it as fair as possible for people who are going against the rules and try to help them understand the rules better. I would like to make this site become a fun and chill place to chat and post things. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has started a new thread called "gta5 give cars to friends glitch" in PlayStation 4...