Mac Ban?

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Rajakay

Member
Jun 2, 2015
18
0
11
Recently got banned. So I decided to unban myself.
I got a new console ID and psid and changed and was able to sign into PSN. I was at my brothers so was using his broadband connection. When I got home I was setting up my own connection which I was banned from previously and got an error message saying I'm banned? I have no clue what to do. Has my IP been banned or something? Forgot to mention that I have another ps3 which I go online with on the same broadband and it lets me. On the PS I got banned when I do a connection test it fails on Playstation Network.
Is this a mac ban?
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!