Make selling/buying console id's legal here [and giving the community a shoutbox]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
I think that since we are a modding forum and we strive to be the best that their is, that adding a buying/selling section for members to request to buy or sell console id's should be allowed but in those sections their should be a "READ BEFORE BUYING / SELLING CONSOLE ID'S" and have a rule that we cannot be held responsible for any scams that that person may encounter but if they have proof that one of our members is scamming that they will be suspended and or not allowed back in those sections, i think it'd be awesome to be able to come to consolecrunch . com and see that the console id buying / selling sections are active and that more members are joining just because of it, i think it could bring a lot more success for us and should be a decision that's thought out throughly this could also help with the members we've been losing recently, and something that also worries me is i have a friend that joined recently and i knew him on skype and irl, i redirected him here for his modding purposes, and he asked me on skype where the shoutbox was and i told him we didn't have one, he didn't really respond so when i got up the next day i seen that he hadn't been active, then the next day i checked again, he hadn't been active so i asked him on skype if he quit our forum, and he said yes that he doesn't really like forums that doesn't have a shoutbox to communicate with others with, and that it also may disregard people that need help from other fellow members, and that YES there is a shoutbox thread but a shoutbox is just plain and simple easier to use to ask people and it doesn't take as much time for them to reply i think that we should also take some time and think about adding a shoutbox i know this has been mentioned alot but i think we need to take more time to look into it

Once word gets around that you allowed to sell/buy console id's here and that we have a shoutbox, nothing can stop us from getting new members, >;)!
@Crunch

Last edited:

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
I think that since we are a modding forum and we strive to be the best that their is, that adding a buying/selling section for members to request to buy or sell console id's should be allowed but in those sections their should be a "READ BEFORE BUYING / SELLING CONSOLE ID'S" and have a rule that we cannot be held responsible for any scams that that person may encounter but if they have proof that one of our members is scamming that they will be suspended and or not allowed back in those sections, i think it'd be awesome to be able to come to consolecrunch . com and see that the console id buying / selling sections are active and that more members are joining just because of it, i think it could bring a lot more success for us and should be a decision that's thought out throughly this could also help with the members we've been losing recently, and something that also worries me is i have a friend that joined recently and i knew him on skype and irl, i redirected him here for his modding purposes, and he asked me on skype where the shoutbox was and i told him we didn't have one, he didn't really respond so when i got up the next day i seen that he hadn't been active, then the next day i checked again, he hadn't been active so i asked him on skype if he quit our forum, and he said yes that he doesn't really like forums that doesn't have a shoutbox to communicate with others with, and that it also may disregard people that need help from other fellow members, and that YES there is a shoutbox thread but a shoutbox is just plain and simple easier to use to ask people and it doesn't take as much time for them to reply i think that we should also take some time and think about adding a shoutbox i know this has been mentioned alot but i think we need to take more time to look into it

Once word gets around that you allowed to sell/buy console id's here and that we have a shoutbox, nothing can stop us from getting new members, >;)!
@Crunch
Buy and Sell section added :)

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Buy and Sell section added :)
What' about the shoutbox crunch? x.x i understand that you want members to be active, but i'm sure they will still be active, who wouldn't want more posts? lol.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
What' about the shoutbox crunch? x.x i understand that you want members to be active, but i'm sure they will still be active, who wouldn't want more posts? lol.
It should be done by today or tomorrow, testing the features and because its in beta.

Reactions: NZ_RUGBY_KING

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
It should be done by today or tomorrow, testing the features and because its in beta.
SICK BRO, could you make it to where i can view it? i'd like to test some features as well...

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
SICK BRO, could you make it to where i can view it? i'd like to test some features as well...
Hmm, I will be giving access to mods first later

Reactions: Mass
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!