Member and Mods or Console Crunch

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Heys guys, im here just to say ill be leaving the site for few weeks. The reason for this is because i feel depressed and un-secure atm. I have had this since my broke up with my ex and im not sure how to deal with it. I till wanna be a moderator as im not perm leaving! I hope you guys understand - If you want here's my skype and kik

kik - Lewis_shane_
Skype - IsoExtreme

Sorry for mis-spelling on title

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Great... now i have to do everything myself lol..

Sorry about the break up, my gf cheated on me and we had dated for 3 years

Reactions: codmadz231

codmadz231

Dec 12, 2013
Heys guys, im here just to say ill be leaving the site for few weeks. The reason for this is because i feel depressed and un-secure atm. I have had this since my broke up with my ex and im not sure how to deal with it. I till wanna be a moderator as im not perm leaving! I hope you guys understand - If you want here's my skype and kik

kik - Lewis_shane_
Skype - IsoExtreme

take care of your self man girls come and go bro

Reactions: xDestroyinq

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013

kik - Lewis_shane_
Skype - IsoExtreme

Sorry about that mate, hope you feel better :)

Reactions: Logan
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.