Modern Warfare Trilogy LAST GEN ONLY!?!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

What do you think about this?

• Cool Idea, I'm Happy For This Release!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Yet Another Mistake, ByeBye Call of Duty Fanbase!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I Voted For Bush!

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Some news has been jumping around the internet and sadly its not what we wanted to hear. Call of Duty has planned on a Modern Warfare Trilogy release and sadly its not for current gen consoles. Yup, PS3 and Xbox 360 only. Call of Duty you screwed up with Infinite Warfare, and now your about to do the same thing with this release on May 17th. Sad news to the OG Call of Duty players, you paid $150 more then what its worth now. This will only cost $30, small price for some old content.

Guys please go and RETWEET this: https://twitter.com/GodzDesigns/status/731067363957866497 Let's get this Trilogy released for current gen consoles!!!

V3wiC9q.jpg
5253901_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=550;canvasWidth=642

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: http://gamerant.com/modern-warfare-trilogy-ps3-xbox-360/
Source: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/call-of...tation-3/5253901.p?id=bb5253901&skuId=5253901
Source: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/call-of...xbox-360/5253701.p?id=bb5253701&skuId=5253701

Last edited:
Reactions: MyHoesAreLoyal

Zrathex

Business Approved
Feb 6, 2014
Norway
Call Of Duty need to re-think what they're doing these days. They have been screwing up with all the new updates on the games. PS3 and Xbox 360 is going down soon and they wont earn a lot money on it since it's for ps3/xbox360

Reactions: UnboundGodz

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
Call Of Duty need to re-think what they're doing these days. They have been screwing up with all the new updates on the games. PS3 and Xbox 360 is going down soon and they wont earn a lot money on it since it's for ps3/xbox360
If they're still making games for PS3/Xbox I highly doubt that they are shutting them down any time soon.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
If they're still making games for PS3/Xbox I highly doubt that they are shutting them down any time soon.

Well, the fact is that Xbox shut down distribution of Xbox 360's and sony decreased their manufacturing rate but a ton on the PS3. (within late 2015) It's very unlikely that they will keep their servers up for 1-2 more years. It's a huge profit loss to maintain the servers. It's not like the PS2 where they could basically have a server running with no maintenance or security issues. The PS3/Xbox 360 needs all of the security maintenance because the fact is they would be putting millions of people at risk. Let's be honest there is nothing new about this about the trilogy pack. It's very unlikely that it's on one disk it's just probably a bundle of the leftovers to clear their stock of old games because these game are not selling. While they may not earn much profit its better for a game to be sold than sitting around.

Edit

So that's why it's not going be on current gen. and then they will get $20 extra profit for the people who never bought a DLC.

P.S. Rockstar used the same strategy on the grand theft auto series when the xbox 360/ps3 came out. During around 2005/2006. It included GTA SAN, VC, III. (when GTA IV came out)

Last edited:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
The major flaw in this is if they do this for last gen, Microsoft wont make anything from this since they no longer make last gen systems. Sony on the other hand idk, but if we get that tweet retweeted enough this has to be done for current gen!!

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
The major flaw in this is if they do this for last gen, Microsoft wont make anything from this since they no longer make last gen systems. Sony on the other hand idk, but if we get that tweet retweeted enough this has to be done for current gen!!
Well its not a flaw because they will be selling the leftovers and COD fanboys will buy it. (without any work of development)

Reactions: UnboundGodz

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Well its not a flaw because they will be selling the leftovers and COD fanboys will buy it. (without any work of development)
naw, these fanboys already paid $180 for these games :trolol:

Reactions: JO65

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
naw, these fanboys already paid $180 for these games :trolol:

And you got to consider the DLC's they never bought that will rack in money like crazy

ZionHD

Leader
Retired Staff
Nov 8, 2014
I believe that this trilogy is not a re-master of the old games, but are the old games just sold in a bundle. I highly doubt they would waste their time re-mastering old games for old-gen when they have access to it (a waste of money).

If they did re-master it for the old-gen then that is a damn shame for anyone who bought it lol considering they are buying the same game twice with a few tweaks.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
And you got to consider the DLC's they never bought that will rack in money like crazy
Not remastered no, will be either 3 discs or 1 combined.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea you got a pc that can run it right
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    crossplay is a option so w can play
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam i need a menu
  • @ lurch6661:
    wonder were to get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    so never heard about google ???
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i tried that injected a virus
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
    @ lurch6661: i will download it for sure then