(MW3) Project Blue Dream (CEX/DEX) By: CrEaTiiOn_420

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

CrEaTiiOn_420

Oct 30, 2013
hey guys CrEaTiiOn_420 here and bringing you a new project that i started last night and idk why but i like making mw3 menu's and i like being creative with them so i hope you like this menu and it will be released very soon Peace

-Also this is a preview so please dont hate right away so if you see something you dont like or see a bug just kindly tell me and please dont be a dick about it cause there might be some problems cause i just started making this last night after i uploaded my v1 and idk i just felt like it was fun to make these.

-My inspiration For Project Blue Dream = i was thinking of ideas and thought it would be cool to have a menu fit in between the to menu's from the (Choose A Class) section when you press start, so ya thats how that shit happened lol

This is my preview of the menu that i recorded on my CEX ps3 to show how efficient it works on CEX

there will be another upload showing the menu and how efficient it works on DEX

Started Making This Menu On 5/23/2014
Worked On It All Night And Finally Made It Look Good In The Afternoon On 5/24/2014
Then I Uploaded A Preview #BoredAsHell

[This Menu Will Be Released Really Soon]
Download Link Will Be Placed Here--> [...........]

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
looks sick af :p

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Look dope fresh dude! :heart: :)

viMax

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2016
Ok
hey guys CrEaTiiOn_420 here and bringing you a new project that i started last night and idk why but i like making mw3 menu's and i like being creative with them so i hope you like this menu and it will be released very soon Peace

-Also this is a preview so please dont hate right away so if you see something you dont like or see a bug just kindly tell me and please dont be a dick about it cause there might be some problems cause i just started making this last night after i uploaded my v1 and idk i just felt like it was fun to make these.

-My inspiration For Project Blue Dream = i was thinking of ideas and thought it would be cool to have a menu fit in between the to menu's from the (Choose A Class) section when you press start, so ya thats how that shit happened lol

This is my preview of the menu that i recorded on my CEX ps3 to show how efficient it works on CEX
O32Ryxf5OgQ

there will be another upload showing the menu and how efficient it works on DEX​

This Menu Will Be Released Really Soon
Download Link Will Be Placed Here-->

Mar 6, 2021

there will be another upload showing the menu and how efficient it works on DEX

[This Menu Will Be Released Really Soon]
Download Link Will Be Placed Here--> [...........]
thank you

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has started a new thread called "gta5 give cars to friends glitch" in PlayStation 4...