My weekly allowance...

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Buddz

Member
Jul 9, 2014
70
21
18
Narnia
My mother is loving, but harsh sometimes. When I was young, I got the usual weekly allowance, and my mother always asked if I wanted to double it with a challenge, I would loose everything if I lost, anyway she once asked if I could jump over one lousy egg, and as gullible I was back then, I accepted the challenge, thinking my mother had lost it...yeah...she put the egg in the corner of the room, and that's the story how I lost my allowance that day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UnboundGodz
My mother is loving, but harsh sometimes. When I was young, I got the usual weekly allowance, and my mother always asked if I wanted to double it with a challenge, I would loose everything if I lost, anyway she once asked if I could jump over one lousy egg, and as gullible I was back then, I accepted the challenge, thinking my mother had lost it...yeah...she put the egg in the corner of the room, and that's the story how I lost my allowance that day.
lmfao, mothers are such :troll: sometimes!
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kkkwincomtw1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uy88chatt is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ Deception:
    Yo
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88hvcomm is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    tg88surf1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    8xbettbuzz2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88eelive1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jmross24 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88tuyensinhnganhan3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    f8betlvcomz is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    qq88gscom3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    h19mx2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cuy88net is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    xsflaresx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    budesign is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ok8386cxx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    8xbetplusnet2 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: 8xbetplusnet2 is our newest member. Welcome!