New Mw2 1.14 ZOMBIES?

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Mark

Member
Nov 26, 2013
48
5
18
Hey guys, my imagination is hitting me hard this past week and what I'm honestly thinking is something awesome, it may not sound good to you , and if you don't like it get off thread now I guess lol, anyway as you can tell by the TITLE, I wanna re-create MW2 zombies, just like 1.11, and if you think about it pretty damn hard, it can happen now obviously it's not going to be the exact same as 1.11 but I'm hopefully thinking just as good. The only reason I'm thinking this is because, if REBORN MENUS can have that shit in it then like wtf, think about that Reborn is 1.11 MW2. I no the reborn coding is not released but with some research I think I "WE" can achieve this goal of finding the codes. now honestly I can't do this my self, I'm more of a thinking out side the box kinda guy if you insist. And tbch I no jack shit about coding , but don't stop reading, I'm a fast learner and I pick up on things very fast. So there would be no problem working with me, please guys I really wanna make this happen I miss MW2 zombies and I no you do too. And yes I no it's late thinking but hell it seems like a lot of fun.

If you would like to participate add me on skype- oR_Expert (MuTaTeDxRevenge).
 
Moved thread
 
I would like to see that
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kkkwincomtw1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uy88chatt is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ Deception:
    Yo
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88hvcomm is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    tg88surf1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    8xbettbuzz2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88eelive1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jmross24 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88tuyensinhnganhan3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    f8betlvcomz is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    qq88gscom3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    h19mx2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cuy88net is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    xsflaresx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    budesign is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: budesign is our newest member. Welcome!