NFSMW12

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Prim3-Dgor

Oct 20, 2020
So I've been working on finding a specific mod for the past few months in Most Wanted 2012 but it was only fail after fail .I was spending hours on trying to get this mod but nothing. So I'm just asking if there is anyone who knows advanced modding ,so I can get a little help .

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
So I've been working on finding a specific mod for the past few months in Most Wanted 2012 but it was only fail after fail .I was spending hours on trying to get this mod but nothing. So I'm just asking if there is anyone who knows advanced modding ,so I can get a little help .
this mod you want has only for pc

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
There is an RTM tool that you can use to stop time so that it will make you first in a online race there is nitro boost etc it works for HEN and DEX i belive but more for HEN but should work with DEX as well here are the links that i found "i did not scan the links " Download HEN: http://hinafinea.com/3iXI Download CFW: http://hinafinea.com/3iYl

Prim3-Dgor

Oct 20, 2020
No , its not. It is also on ps3. I only mention it cause i was working on other mods aswell.Most of them i did them by meself. Its just a specific mod that i have been trying for so long but failed.
So if there is someone whos knows advanced modding on ps3. Any help will be appreciated.

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
No , its not. It is also on ps3. I only mention it cause i was working on other mods aswell.Most of them i did them by meself. Its just a specific mod that i have been trying for so long but failed.
So if there is someone whos knows advanced modding on ps3. Any help will be appreciated.
like you need the offsets of the game ?

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Try this most wanted 2012 v 1.0 trainer +11

[HIDE]Link
[/HIDE]

Prim3-Dgor

Oct 20, 2020
There is an RTM tool that you can use to stop time so that it will make you first in a online race there is nitro boost etc it works for HEN and DEX i belive but more for HEN but should work with DEX as well here are the links that i found "i did not scan the links " Download HEN: http://hinafinea.com/3iXI Download CFW: http://hinafinea.com/3iYl

these ones are included in my cheat table as well so ..yeah

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Advanced mod on ps3? I think not, because soon the ps3 will barely have servers to play online, so I think the ps3 is coming to an end ... but keep trying bro, I wish you luck

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
its just a specific mod im trying to get it to work...but its hard and if possible someone who knows from advanced modding..
you mean getting the offsets from the and applying
them in game real time modding aka RTM tool and you want to find offsets to change the values of the game

RIRA

Jun 10, 2020
hi you know how one can have police cars on the game nfs mw ps3 and sorry I did not find the place to lay a post

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: