Old Gen Gaming is Dying Out

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
In recent years old gen gaming (ps3 xbox 360) has been dying out as less and less people are using them and going to new better consoles like the ps4,xbox one or gaming on pc. Since sony messed up and made it so you can make your own cid to get unbanned the ps3 has lost alot of people since they think that sony do not care about ps3 anymore or because the people that dont mod do not like the modders.

Do you guys think that they will patch it or leave ps3 alone and make there only focus the ps4 and ps4 pro. I personally think the sony will not bother patching it as there main income comes from ps4 and the ps4 pro and because there is no new games getting made for ps3 anymore.

828WUYa.jpg

Last edited:

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
@Younis this is some news you asked him to write

Reactions: Dana White

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
In recent years old gen gaming (ps3 xbox 360) has been dying out as less and less people are using them and going to new better consoles like the ps4,xbox one or gaming on pc. Since sony messed up and made it so you can make your own cid to get unbanned the ps3 has lost alot of people since they think that sony do not care about ps3 anymore or because the people that dont mod do not like the modders.

Do you guys think that they will patch it or leave ps3 alone and make there only focus the ps4 and ps4 pro. I personally think the sony will not bother patching it as there main income comes from ps4 and the ps4 pro and because there is no new games getting made for ps3 anymore.
Add a picture

Reactions: MyHoesAreLoyal

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
I still play last gen consoles since there's a lot more games to play. I play both OFW and CFW (mostly OFW) but I do hope they patch the CID exploit. I don't really like having the maximum number of modders on ALL THE TIME.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK

xbox-360-ps3-1716x1203.jpg

The community is only dying out because of how consolecrunch is being targeted as a PS3 modding site but if that changed, maybe focus more on the new gen consoles then the site may gain more traffic.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
The community is only dying out because of how consolecrunch is being targeted as a PS3 modding site but if that changed, maybe focus more on the new gen consoles then the site may gain more traffic.

I've been trying to blend in more PC gaming :p

Reactions: Dana White

Miami Exotics

Apr 10, 2015
Bro.. this is for the money and to get people to go on and buy the nextgen consoles. Tbh its smart thinking sony has going on.. i would do the same thing because who would want to play a game where there is hackers all the time .. 24/7 so now in peoples head, they need to go buy the ps4 where there is no hackers at least for now and all the players are legit and that would bring peace to the problem. Sony know what they are doing.

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
A
I still play last gen consoles since there's a lot more games to play. I play both OFW and CFW (mostly OFW) but I do hope they patch the CID exploit. I don't really like having the maximum number of modders on ALL THE TIME.
I picked up a PS4 about a month ago now. (Because I know everyone cares so much) but, I don't even use my last gen consoles unless I'm selling something like trophies. It's honestly nice not playing with a ton of cheaters, as I somewhat stated.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!