Permanently Idps / Psid Changer By Zecoxao

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
PlayStation 3 developer zecoxao has released an updated PS3 IDPS / PSID Changer with details below.

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/5y39753cwdcfhcb/PS3 IDPS-PSID Changer.rar
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?cygwin1
To quote: Ok guys, so here's something I have for you. This is an idps/psid changer.
This changes the idps in section 0 or section 6 and the psid in section B (not A sorry, i corrected that on the wiki) PERMANENTLY on flash. so, you know the drill. be VERY careful when using this tool and always take precautions with a flasher.

You're going to need 5 things: root_key, a backup of your nor flash (only nor is supported at the moment but you can easily make it compatible for nand consoles by changing the offsets at merge_section as well as change the name to whatever you wish to call your flash), a back up of eid (you can obtain this with flow rebuilder or using memdump) and, obviously, the idps and the psid you want to use on your console.

As for the final hash in each section, the libeeid creator was kind enough to take care of that, so don't worry about that but PLEASE use valid idps and psid files!!!

Any questions, please ask. and yes, that handles cex2dex too.
hex 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B
dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <- 12 sections

Anyways, i figured this might be easier to use than c2d, because you can take a look at the source yourself and see and do your own changes, in case there's anything wrong.

WARNING!!! IF YOU USE THIS AND SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Finally, in related news zecoxao has also made available a PPU Binary Backup Manager but it needs testing.

To quote: I have a binary of a backup manager precompiled a long time ago. I'm not sure if it's even possible to boot it but I'm convinced this binary is meant either for 3.41 or 3.55, but i need someone to test it.

Download: test.elf
7vQ1l.jpg

Here's the binary.. please report if it works signed as disc eboot/npdrm eboot on 3.55 or 3.41. Thanks.

Source:pS3N3WS

Reactions: ps3hacker
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: xd