Ended Premium Giveaway - Win Premium

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want premium because, i love this site more then the most other websites with modding forums. i also like this site because there are alot of usefull threats and the shoutbox is AWESOME! :P
 
Hello, I want the premium because I love cc and Im on it from like 1 month or also 2, I dont remember.. and I like all of it, like the users, the staff etc.
 
I am entering this contest so see if I can win a private cid, I have been on public id's for a while so I want to do recoveries so I can have get prem again, I have always went with this site to get public cids first. I hang around this website alll the time, that is just why I want to have this cid thanks for looking <3 :3 :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kkkwincomtw1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uy88chatt is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ Deception:
    Yo
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88hvcomm is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    tg88surf1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    8xbettbuzz2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88eelive1 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: uu88eelive1 is our newest member. Welcome!