Premium

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Jack

Active Poster
Nov 13, 2013
@Crunch I've always stuck to consolecrunch.com because they a free awesome committee. But i don't see the need to pay for a few forums and a sparkling name and maybe some premium cids. So i just wanted to know why after like 5 months you do premium?

Reactions: Sinister

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
@Crunch I've always stuck to consolecrunch.com because they a free awesome committee. But i don't see the need to pay for a few forums and a sparkling name and maybe some premium cids. So i just wanted to know why after like 5 months you do premium?
Crunch has to pay bills like everyone else's bro

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Many users requested to support our site and it helps pay server costs.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
I don't even think crunch was too fond on adding this, but i think crunch is like everyone else if not a little more stuborn when it comes to making money on the forum, i mean.. mate it's 3 dollars, chill out some.

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
I shale buy Tomorrow and send @Crunch 20 extra For a drawing of the top two People On this site To get Premium also I like this site hate to see it Go

Jack

Active Poster
Nov 13, 2013
I don't even think crunch was too fond on adding this, but i think crunch is like everyone else if not a little more stuborn when it comes to making money on the forum, i mean.. mate it's 3 dollars, chill out some.
3$ lol 12$ for me bro

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: