PS3 [Preview] Save & Load Editor 1.09 [NextGenProgram]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

TheMystery

Retired Staff
Dec 6, 2013
7zTNC.png
Hey guys, most of you are wondering why the hell and what the hell is this? Well let me explain, I've created this Save & Load editor for a special reason. The reason i created this is because i been seeing alot i mean alot of stat editors that are most likely useless regrading the ones that have a value to them BUT! this is the next gen editor including Complete game wise.

Explaining the tool:
This tool is meant for the :lazy's: that dont feel like opening a tool and re doing every single stat box witch is 100% annoying so I've created this so you can create the stats as your liking and save them in a txt file, also your able to load them after closing the program meaning you do one account now and then someone else asks for a recovery well you dont have to waist all your time you can load your pre set (EX) 10th prestige and set boom as fast as that it will save you 80% of your time and earn more merchandise.

Sorry to say the tool isn't yet 100% completedhttp://www.*************.com/forums/images/smilies/newset1/frown.gif once the tool has been completed the released will come out http://www.*************.com/forums/images/smilies/newset1/tongue.gif stay in touch for the NextGen Program.

Items to add:
Class editor:
Mods editor:
Lobby settings:
complete tool load:

Program contains a Pre Log In Page:
You need to connect and attach DEX or CEX 100% successfully so the tool can show, if you do not connect nor attach you will never open the tool.
Also contains a smart disconnect ( if your ps3 for some how disconnects (Target manager or Control Console) the program automatically closes!

NOTE: NextGen Program means ( new style + new tool ) unlike 2000 other same tools with useless commands.

Picture of the tool for stats only ATM!
If you would like to help with exclusive content notify me via PM or Skype: iHc-XD
New Update

New Update: Stats Manual

New Update: Loaded File

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    boisfgh is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Pescarolo Judd is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Edmund Orwin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    jinx did you install retro arc on ps4
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no
  • Chat Bot: