Protect CIDs

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DonChava

Jan 3, 2018
It's obvious to all that CIDs are the driving force behind this site's success and since they're getting harder and harder to keep around I think we should work more on protecting working CIDs by adding a minimum post count to see the section...or something along those lines other than registering as a member, or commenting on the post to see whats hidden. I also think there should be a stuck thread with up to date information and tutorials on how to best keep the CID from getting banned so that way we can keep them working for longer.

S.B

22nd CEO
Staff member
Chat Moderator
Determined Poster
Feb 3, 2018
Nowhere you've seen before.
Well Hide-Reply is already a thing, but for new comers all they need to do is use the regular spoof techniques required to make the CID survive, CIDs aren’t the only thing keeping this site successful because we got different things in the forum to help out CFW users, Pc and ect;)

Exskillz

Apr 12, 2018
Well Hide-Reply is already a thing, but for new comers all they need to do is use the regular spoof techniques required to make the CID survive, CIDs aren’t the only thing keeping this site successful because we got different things in the forum to help out CFW users, Pc and ect;)

Do you have tutorials for that?

ForceBeLxgend

Apr 13, 2018
Well even if a tutorial is needed, I could actually make one if you guys want? If not I could just write down simple steps to follow when handling a cid, it isn’t really hard you know
ikr you don't even have to go one homebrew to stay safe u can just use wm combo triangle and r2

DonChava

Jan 3, 2018

Yea like I said it's just one of the bigger reasons theres a lot of traffic at any given point and i also mentioned the hide thing but thats easy to get around you just post a one word reply and you're able to see it. I'm just saying in order to keep more people adding to the community instead of making an account just to post every once in a while for a CID. Make it a 25 post minimum and we'll see more growth as well as content and the people who post bad content get banned.

S.B

22nd CEO
Staff member
Chat Moderator
Determined Poster
Feb 3, 2018
Yea like I said it's just one of the bigger reasons theres a lot of traffic at any given point and i also mentioned the hide thing but thats easy to get around you just post a one word reply and you're able to see it. I'm just saying in order to keep more people adding to the community instead of making an account just to post every once in a while for a CID. Make it a 25 post minimum and we'll see more growth as well as content and the people who post bad content get banned.
But don’t forget we still got the ones who won’t wait for 25 post so they would just spam the forums, that’ll be more work on staff members so we just have to see things happening and just do our best to avoid

DonChava

Jan 3, 2018
But don’t forget we still got the ones who won’t wait for 25 post so they would just spam the forums, that’ll be more work on staff members so we just have to see things happening and just do our best to avoid

While its true there would be spammers, there's an option in the admin CP to delete a user and all of their posts (or at least there is with MyBB and vBulletin) so it wouldn't be that hard to get rid of those posts or people.

S.B

22nd CEO
Staff member
Chat Moderator
Determined Poster
Feb 3, 2018
While its true there would be spammers, there's an option in the admin CP to delete a user and all of their posts (or at least there is with MyBB and vBulletin) so it wouldn't be that hard to get rid of those posts or people.
That’s what Mr.Nis is trying to avoid, banning people for no reason

mabey

Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I'm new to all this but not a young gamer, So i catch on faster then most. I have a CID generator on my PC and have been trying codes given. (all checks are done before trying to sign up and get a legit code)
Am i right in saying that when you get a Sony Entertainment ban it only affects the IDPS (not the PSID) or are both codes needed to complete the process of urban Hacking.

UnAsHaMeD-x

Apr 9, 2020
It's the noobys that dont know what they doing that fucking it up for everybody else .. do a stupid shit and get the CID banned. People are relying on the CIDs so they can get online

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    kinda boring playing byurself ya no
  • @ lurch6661:
    its like zzzzzz
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it is
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.