PS3 HEN Freezing/Crashing/Infinite Loading screens

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

fevery

Mar 20, 2020
Hi! I'm pretty new at the modding scene of the ps3, so dont mind my bs if I do something wrong.

I do have 3k slim PS3 with hen and multiman (and webman) installed. Every game i played works fine expect CoD and Battlefield games. I tried to play Battlefield 3 and 4 multiplayer both from dumped ISO and *cough* not pirated *cough* pkg, but both version stuck at an infinite loading screen while trying to access multiplayer or the main menu(!). I moved on and tried to play CoD BO2, but soon as i click on multiplayer and starts loading my whole console freezes.

Thanks for the help, fevery.

zExiiko

Aug 25, 2021
Hi! I'm pretty new at the modding scene of the ps3, so dont mind my bs if I do something wrong.

I do have 3k slim PS3 with hen and multiman (and webman) installed. Every game i played works fine expect CoD and Battlefield games. I tried to play Battlefield 3 and 4 multiplayer both from dumped ISO and *cough* not pirated *cough* pkg, but both version stuck at an infinite loading screen while trying to access multiplayer or the main menu(!). I moved on and tried to play CoD BO2, but soon as i click on multiplayer and starts loading my whole console freezes.

Thanks for the help, fevery.

Try to install the game from another website or another source

and don't run it on USB

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: khlead has posted a new reply in the thread "6,288 Premium Modded Avatars (PNG Files)".