PS3-SPRX-Crack-launcher-

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

S.B

22nd CEO
Staff member
Chat Moderator
Determined Poster
Feb 3, 2018
Nowhere you've seen before.
PS3 .sprx how to bypass authentication using another .sprx

This can be reproduced on other platforms and for other purposes. This has already been tested for dlls and was executable.

Once you have full read write access to memory and a key to the program you want to bypass auth. All you need is to dump the executable from memory once running as desired and all the variables. if the program hooks to another program you can use a executable to load the targeted executable and accomplish the hooks by only using your executable Now on pc this is way more demanding but on ps3 most modders use same hooking technic and threading

So my executable loads the sprx in memory but doesn't execute it and then threads the threads it would and hooks where it would I dumped the variables that the key downlaods from the server most devs do the following

opd_s structure_name_t = { function_offset , TOC_of_the_game };

since the devs download the function_offset from their server it will be nulled with a reference to it and the TOC sitting next to it

ida ref to [adresse contains] 0x00000000 [adresse + 4] TOC

Sneaky security might require more nops in the threads or hooks but it's easy to find sig for internet related function or imports to recv function and nop att recv

Hopefully this can be useful for more then just bypassing authentication of mod menus

This method avoid using assembler to patch the program instead you use C++ to read write to the executable loaded in memory.

Although, using assembler patches (PPC in this case is way more stable) why? PS3 is very limited in memory usage compared to other platforms You'd need to allocate more memory but the ps3 doesn't have much more.

Credits: To my dear old friend Joe Milk.

random_berber

Jul 11, 2020

This can be reproduced on other platforms and for other purposes. This has already been tested for dlls and was executable.

Once you have full read write access to memory and a key to the program you want to bypass auth. All you need is to dump the executable from memory once running as desired and all the variables. if the program hooks to another program you can use a executable to load the targeted executable and accomplish the hooks by only using your executable Now on pc this is way more demanding but on ps3 most modders use same hooking technic and threading

So my executable loads the sprx in memory but doesn't execute it and then threads the threads it would and hooks where it would I dumped the variables that the key downlaods from the server most devs do the following

since the devs download the function_offset from their server it will be nulled with a reference to it and the TOC sitting next to it

Sneaky security might require more nops in the threads or hooks but it's easy to find sig for internet related function or imports to recv function and nop att recv

Hopefully this can be useful for more then just bypassing authentication of mod menus

This method avoid using assembler to patch the program instead you use C++ to read write to the executable loaded in memory.

Although, using assembler patches (PPC in this case is way more stable) why? PS3 is very limited in memory usage compared to other platforms You'd need to allocate more memory but the ps3 doesn't have much more.

Very interesting, can u make an example bypassing an sprx?

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017

Nice, Guide!

Tragedy

Jun 25, 2016
you mean getting the offsets from the and applying

i remember these days with me and jo. he hmu the other day he and i are working on pc mods together.
hmu slitz been forever it feels like.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.