PS4 ERROR NP-36006-5 FIX

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Jun 25, 2018
Sometimes, when attempting to start up a game, the error code NP-36006-5 shows up, saying you will be logged out and you won’t be able to play any game. This occurs when you unplug your PS4 console with a game still in it and the console is still running (powered on). Before I get to the solution, I’ll let you know how to avoid this, which is really simple: take out any discs before unplugging the AC power cord. If this has already happened, here is the SOLUTION:

1) go the icons above the applications on the home page (where you see notifications, settings, power, etc.)

2) go to the TROPHIES icon and select it

3) find a game that has zero trophies and select it. (If you don’t have a game with zero trophies, download a free one from the store and then wait for it to install. Since it is new, there will be no trophies for it and you will be caught up at this point)

4) click the OPTIONS button and you will see these pop up on the right side of the screen: -Privacy Settings -Sync with PlayStation Network ——————— -Information -Delete

5) select DELETE then select OK

This should immediately fix the problem and then you will be able to play like usual!

I hope this was helpful! It helped me today

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!