PSN Banwaves, Warning To CFW Users!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
JrJt9xk.jpg

Hey guys its @UnboundGodz here. Just wanted to give who dont know about this a heads up. Sony is having constant banwaves on PSN for CFW users. Some of you will get Console banned from PSN, and alot more of you will get Account banned from PSN!!

Im guessing since the attacks from LizardSquad on the PlayStation Network they decided to get back on track and start working a bit harder to protect there network. :3 fegs... They will never improve the security though.
Any who, im just posting this so that many of you that happen to buy Private Console IDs and get banned. Please dont complain to the seller you bought it from unless you know for sure its a Console ban and its within the sellers ban insurance timezone if provided! Make sure it says "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by This System Has Been Banned or Temporarily Suspended." instead of "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by This Account Has Been Banned or Temporarily Suspended."

Hope this thread sorta helps some of you that are having such issues.

Regards,
UnboundGodz

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
They have ban waves every week.

Reactions: jamell123

CLYZILLA

Oct 8, 2014
That's probably why when I get in today, my acc got ban. lol haven't touch it. too busy with stuff.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
And I'm sitting here, being online since 4 years on my Slim 2104A.:)

Arrogant

Simply Divine
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2014
UK
I have had 2 PSN accounts banned this week. But my console ID hasn't been banned and i have been on the same one for over a month now :stare:

Mass

+_+Mr. Nice Guy+_+
Feb 14, 2015
Man those douche bags can't hurt anything cause Sony has been hacked by all the influx and high traffic of modders and all the stuff GEO HOT began this -- modding on PS3 isn't dumb or old, it's just the way it's supposed to be , the reason for the system being unlocked goes a lot deeper than most think.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ Vuticopik:
    и как его скачать
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    go on to your ps3 go to the contraler tap scroll up and there will be the updates of all the games you got installd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    installed
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the link i send in chat is the 1.12 apk update file
  • @ Vuticopik:
    "Файл, который вы пытаетесь загрузить, больше не существует" - вот что пишет при загрузке.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea its a old update you trying to install let me see if i can find you one
  • @ Vuticopik:
    good
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Отлично
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im not allowed to do this but i cant find something els so here is a link to all updates you have to make acc on there to do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    o crap this dont work damn
  • @ Vuticopik:
    yes
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я хотел бы спросить, возможно ли это для цифровой GTA 5 на PS3, потому что я узнал, что есть версии только для дисковой версии GTA.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    digital or disc dont matter mutch its about bles and blus versions
  • @ Vuticopik:
    ок, я сейчас посмотрю
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry to say i cant find any working download link you best change is to look on Youtube or google to see if you can find any working update links
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я этим пользовался, скачивал патчи и обновления, не помогло и после одного видео наткнулся на ваш сайт
  • @ Vuticopik:
    if necessary I have BLES files
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я имел в виду «Мне нужны файлы BLES»
  • @ Vuticopik:
    может быть, мы сможем поговорить
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you have blus then donwload blus
    +1
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on google type in gta 5 ps3 all updates youwill see a link for all downloads
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    I already found it, I'll check later
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    goodluck
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    goodbuy
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    see ya
    @ QM|T_JinX: see ya