RE: Netcheat Garage Editor

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sightz1

Jan 31, 2014
easy way to give cars if they don't understand the duplication glitch is to just get there psn info login using that and put the cars in they wanted its what i do.

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
easy way to give cars if they don't understand the duplication glitch is to just get there psn info login using that and put the cars in they wanted its what i do.

what is a working duplication glitch? because every glitch i see is patched or isn't working.

sightz1

Jan 31, 2014
go in your garage get in and out of the car your your going replace bring up your phone random jobs go to race click till it asks are you sure the hold r2 and x at the same time if do right you will hear you garage door open as you load into the job (all this time your still holding r2 and x) when the menu opens up and you can change the radio station let go of x only then exit the job and hall ass for the car you only have about 8 seconds to get into it remember don't let go of r2 or it wont work also the key is hearing to garage door open on load up if you don't your timing needs work keep trying it will work.

google the glitch cant remember what its called but its there after 1.11 patch.

but like i say its just easier to get your friends info and put the cars in yourself.....

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: coyotezealot is our newest member. Welcome!