RGH VS CFW

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

which console is better

  • rgh xbox

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • cfw ps3

    Votes: 5 71.4%

  • Total voters
    7

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Active Member
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
655
845
163
The World
I was wondering what you guys think the better console is i know that cos this is mainly a ps3 modding site most of you will choose ps3 but an rgh has some better thing's then ps3 but rgh is more expensive to get online with then ps3 and its more complicated then a cfw to set up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tacos
There lots of better things like there is no hdcp witch means you can stream in full 1080p and the community is better on xbox most people on there just want to have fun with mods not just boot like on ps3.
I guess there's always strengths and weaknesses of things. I don't really stream so I guess Xbox isn't much to me. Never owned an Xbox either. I would have to agree that there is a lot of cun.ts on the PS3. Wherever there are mods, the people think they're gods or something. I don't have problems with getting booted although.
 
I guess there's always strengths and weaknesses of things. I don't really stream so I guess Xbox isn't much to me. Never owned an Xbox either. I would have to agree that there is a lot of cun.ts on the PS3. Wherever there are mods, the people think they're gods or something. I don't have problems with getting booted although.
Yeah if i dident stream i probs wouldn't of got a xbox when im on ps3 all i hear is im getting your ip lol
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    88vbet1nett is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    nohu90tvco1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    mb88spro1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    jw88tvcom2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vn8886com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Netflixgray is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    maxi666 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    fuadiuy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    hamza.butt223 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    homiejo89 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiatv3cc is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Marcus00 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    h13io2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    encoDex is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    hp66social is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    hp66social has posted a new profile post.
  • Chat Bot:
    asunri is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ asunri:
    anyone here? I am looking at the dlc files for minecraft 1.84 BLES variant but i dont see the .rap file?
  • @ asunri:
    BLES*
  • @ QM|T:
    what post you looking at
  • Chat Bot:
    meklavn645 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    egal66 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: egal66 is our newest member. Welcome!