RTM Tools ported to Mac OS X

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Giacomo

Jun 21, 2014
Hi guys, it's me Tecya (Giacomo) whit my first awesome release :D

http://www.firedrive.com/file/F89E42F1068ED8C9

You will download a .DMG which is just an Apple Disk Image. Double click it to mount it and then drag "RTM Tools by Tecya.app" to the Applications folder.

http://postimg.org/image/l2ssuom5b/

When clicked on it should look like this (it may take up to 30 seconds to show up):

http://postimg.org/image/o51wzoy9h/

Then just click on the application you want to start, for example "CCAPI 2.5" or "Imsocool and ErasedDev"
Personally I have to say I really like Imsocool tool because it never crashed my PS3, which I can't say about other programs.

http://postimg.org/image/4nrcfzw3f/

When you click on a program, don't smash the click or you will open thousand of istances of the application.

Now the important part, how it works. I can't add all the RTM you want, I may try, but I won't so I'll just explain how to make you add what you want. If you don't want, don't worry, I'll try to release regular small updates with only a limited number of files to change. Going on.

To see what' on the inside you need to right click on the application folder and select "Open Applications". Then right click "RTM Tools by Tecya.app" and select "Show Package Contents". In here there will be the Wineskin app, very important for what we will do next. However double click on "drive_c". Here you will find the "windows machine" that will be emulated when you open the app. For example i forgot to add the MW3 rtm to the program manager. The MW3 rtm is located in "C:\MW3\MW3.exe".

So, to open that specific program, or just any rtm you move in the "drive_c" directory, just open Wineskin, Advanced, Tools and "Command line shell".

The shell will be opened in "C:\windows32\system" so type --> cd ..\.. (cd = change directory ..\.. = move up by 2 folders)
Now we are in the root (C:) so just type "MW3\MW3.exe" to open the MW3 RTM.

You can follow this procedure to open any RTM or app you want. Remember however, that if an application cannot run on windows XP it won't run here. Also the maximum NET framework supported is 4.0, so 4.5 NET applications aren't supported.

Have fun!

Reactions: Chris

Rhino_Kevi

Jul 12, 2014
Hey! Look at that, this post was made on my b day... I'm considering installing CFW on my PS3 sinceI bought a PS4 and don't really NEED the PS3 anymore.. I think it'd be a fun and a learning experience at the same time. The problem is I have done a lot of research and I don't want to mess anything up.. I've also got a Mac and haven't really found ANY RTM tools for OSX users.. That's going to be a problem.

What I'm wanting to do is start a YouTube channel where me and a few friends get online and play some custom matches or Zombies and mod the game and upload them. I've seen quite a few do this and it's very popular. Would you mind helping me out through this?

I am technology intelligent and could figure things out pretty quick. I'm not an idiot just looking for someone to help me out you know? If you want to, send me a message here. I'll be checking my email for a response. I hope you made some for mac since theres NOTHING out there for OSX users..

Talk to you later!

Rhino

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Damn I made a rtm tool for mac but never release it nice post :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!